Dangerous cat

Short Tidbits

 

Hyesung went out drinking with his friends. It's been hours since then, midnight had already passed and Eric was nervously walking around in the house perfectly awake.

He did not like this whole thing. He did not like Hyesung drinking, he knew how much he changes and Eric definitely did not want him to act 'differently' towards anyone. Eric did not like that and that's it.
But obviously, he could not stand before Hyesung and say 'look, how about staying home? I don't want you to drink'. Hyesung would just get offended and stop talking to him for a few hours or days.

Eric did not want to risk that so he just forced a smile onto his face and said goodbye to Hyesung when he left.
Since then he could not find his inner peace. He was watching the hours passing and all he could grumble was 'come home already' but of course it did not seem like Hyesung wanted to drag himself home anytime soon.

Eric was sleepy and honestly wished he could head to bed but he was just unable to. He was way too nervous for that and he knew until Hyesung arrived home... he will probably play the night owl of the house.

 

It was around 3 am when Eric heard muffled noises from outside (he was lying on their bed playing on his phone) followed by the sound of staggering steps and finally the door opened showing a rather drunk Shin Hyesung.

"Eric-ah... *hicc* you..arestillawake..." He put on a foolish smile as he walked (more like stumbled) up to the bed and fell onto it.

He reeks from alcohol, Eric grimaced then let out a sigh, put his phone away and turned to Hyesung, "You drank too much."

He shook his head, he had a hard time keeping his eyes open and actually having a not-foolish expression, "I only...drrnka little."

"Yeah, I can see that." Eric rolled his eyes. "Let's get you out of your clothes and put you to sleep, alright?"

"Aiiiyaahhhhhh!" Hyesung hit Eric's hand away while with his other hand he was holding his cheek. He was acting like a shy teenage girl... He was weird when he was drunk. "Whad arre you thinkigg... perrvert!"

Eric was thinking about anything but that...

"Keep yer nasshty hands awayfromme." Hyesung giggled but weirdly he was the one getting closer and closer to Eric, who was just backing away panicked. However, soon he had to stop or else he would have fallen off of the bed and so, he found Hyesung sitting on his waist wearing quite of a... weird expression. Anything but attractive. "Eric-ah..." He leant close to him. "Do you shtill wantto take off my clotheshh..."

Eric gulped, this was dangerous. While something definitely moved in him from Hyesung acting this way, still, his last thing he ever wanted to do was having with Hyesung while he is drunk. It just did not sound... enjoyable? Nice? Proper? Eric had no idea, he just did not like it.

"Let's just sleep tonight... okay?" Eric forced a smile on his face and wanted to push off Hyesung but he was holding onto him tight and before he could have reacted his lips were already on Eric's, kissing him hard and passionate.

Eric wanted to break the kiss because somehow it did not feel right to Hyesung's tongue almost coming out through his ear, let alone he was on the verge of suffocating.
However at the same time it was exciting as well after all Hyesung rarely did anything like this. It was something new and it made Eric's heart beat rapidly and heated up his body.

He was almost starting to enjoy Hyesung's sudden came forceful physical attack, he already had his eyes closed and his hands on his waist when suddenly out of the blue it stopped, Hyesung's lips disappeared from Eric's and his weight was lifted from his body.
Eric opened his eyes surprised and still under the effect of whatever happened just a moment ago, he turned to his side and all he could see was Hyesung lying on the bed like a bear that was thrown there with his eyes closed... soon starting to snore.

"Dangerous." Eric mumbled as he wiped his mouth, staring at Hyesung shocked. "He is dangerous..."

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

The title kinda reminds me of Tanaka Koki's 'Dangerous Cat song xD Anyway Hyesung is a complete cat (or fox or red panda lol) but somehow I have no idea how it fits here... the title just came to my mind and then it reminded me of that song that's why i just left it this way OTL My titles rarely make sense.
I still keep my decision about not wanting to put actual into this series. I don't know *shrugs* I like it this way. *shrugs*
Also, some sentences are weird on purpose, it's not me forgetting to fix it. xD I've tried to make it understandable bc I'm lazy to add translation lol. However, I have no idea how it sounds to be drunk in English. I've only been drunk in my motherlanguage. So I'm kind of trying to imagine it and use my experience lol.

OH WELL

Take care

P.S.: Please appreciate my self-devotion to you guys. I'm writing this while being dead tired of work, being on the good way of getting sick and being generally upset over this and that.... x'''D