A sight for him

Short Tidbits

 

It was in the middle of the night when Eric got up, looked at his side and realized Hyesung was not sleeping next to him. He let out a sigh as he rubbed his face, mumbling, "It can't be he is still up and working?"
He reached for his phone on the bedside table to have a look on the time: it was 3.43 AM.

He sighed again, sat up and with a loud groan he stretched his arms, he turned his head to the right then the left side, having the silence of the room being broken by a cracking sound for a moment.
His mouth was dry and so, he decided to go to the kitchen to have a cup of water and while he was at it, he wanted to check on Hyesung and tell him how he should come to bed already; if he continues on like this he is going to end up in a hospital overworking himself.

He was preparing to release a solo album and for the previous 3-4 nights he had been up almost till the morning, working on various things. It was no good, Eric thought, he was worried for Hyesung and his health, those huge black circles around his eyes bothered him.
Also, he was just uncomfortable with sleeping alone, he was already too used to having Hyesung by his side and throwing his arms around him whenever he felt like that - and Hyesung could not say a word, after all he thought Eric was sleeping...

He got out of the bed just the way he was, only his boxer and a T-shirt, he did not bother putting on anything else, after all he just left his bed for a moment and it's not like Hyesung haven't seen everything already.
He dragged his body to the kitchen, shuffling, he was too lazy to lift his legs and walk properly. He the lights once he had arrived to the kitchen, had a glass of water and he smile to himself satisfied as he drank and the desert from his mouth had disappeared. Then, he turned around and left the kitchen and went to the study, where Hyesung should be at, still working.

Eric opened the door, light was coming out and so, he was sure he was still up, "Hyesung-ah, it's time for bed!", however, when he looked in he saw Hyesung lying on the desk on his arms and he furrowed his eyebrows, mumbling, "He can't be sleeping..."

He entered the room and walked up to Hyesung only to let out a sigh, shaking his head, "He is sleeping... really, Jung Pilgyo."

Eric smiled to himself still shaking his head, then reached out to him and touched his head, ran his fingers through his hair to wake him up. Again, as always whenever he touched Hyesung, this fluffy feeling had appeared in his chest which did not let him to pull his hand away, but instead he slid it to his back and while caressing it, he leant to Hyesung and kissed the top of his head.

However, Hyesung did not wake up at all even after this, so Eric just gently grabbed him by his shoulders and made him sit up, but he stayed asleep while he threw back his head showing off a not too delightful sight, or at least not for Eric's eyes.
His mouth was wide open, in the corner saliva was dribbling, above his mouth a slight shadow of mustache could be seen and like this, he looked like a snoring panda, though the snoring part was rather a huge grizzly's than a panda's.

Eric only sighed and mumbled, "If only your fans saw you this way..." Then he reached under his legs and neck so he could lift him, "I can't believe it's the same Shin Hyesung..." Then he lifted him, groaning, "For God's sake, why are you so damn heavy!"

Hyesung turned his face to Eric's chest, while he threw his arm around his neck, but still did not wake up. Eric could only laugh to himself, no wonder Hyesung was sleeping this deeply and as he was looking at his face, the drool in the corner of his mouth, his loud snoring and actually, just watching this honestly not too attractive expression on his face, he felt his chest becoming warmer and he laughed again, because even like this Hyesung looked painfully sweet to his eyes...
He had a hard time holding back not shooting a few pictures, he thought they might come in handy, but in the end he decided not to - he did not want to share this sight with anyone, he wanted this moment to be his.
He realized how he never wanted to think about sharing when it comes to Shin Hyesung and he knew how deep he was...

He walked to the bedroom with him and gently put him down on the bed making sure he did not wake him, then he put the blanket on him and as he straightened up he let out a curse, "Damn it, why did you drool on me..." He stared at the huge drool stain on his T-shirt, then sighed, looked back at Hyesung and he could not help himself from reaching to his head and gently caress his hair again. He loved to do this, a weird, but pleasant feeling had flooded his chest and his whole body whenever he caressed Hyesung's head.
He leant in, he wanted to kiss Hyesung's forehead, but as soon as he placed his lips there, Hyesung turned around, bumping his head to Eric's, causing him to fall backwards and rub his forehead in pain.

He thought it was a miracle how Hyesung did not wake up to even this, he was sound asleep, snoring, munching on his words he sighed while turning around and Eric had to smile, because he only understood two words from Hyesung's inaudible mumbling and his heart fluttered as he realized Hyesung was definitely dreaming about him:

Because 'slippery bastard' definitely meant Eric.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

Based on this prompt.

I don't even know anymore, I've been writing this for 3-4 days now, but it doesn't really want to work out, I can't really do the writing at the moment. So I just let this out of my hands, take it, don't even let me see it again. OTL
UGH I should not take a break because it's really hard to get back into this even if I have tons of ideas, a year worth ideas. OTL by now I have 2 and 2 angst in mind I have to write, let alone the series updates... I'm a goner OTL
Even though I want to write, it's so hard to get back into it.

Oh well.

goodnight and day and morning and evening

EDIT:
A dear reader pointed it out I messed up and made Eric only wearing a boxer at the beginning, then magically a T-Shirt had been transferred onto him when he brought Hyesung into the room... so... I fixed the problem xD
Sorry for the confusion.