Pillow Talk

Short Tidbits

Eric rolled off of Hyesung and lied down next to him panting, all sweaty. He looked at the singer, his cheeks were flushed and he was trying to catch his breath through his slightly parted lips while he kept his eyes closed.
After a few minutes of silence he got back his composure, he sat up and wanted to get out of the bed, however Eric grabbed his arm and pulled him back right among his arms.

"You know this won't do." He murmured while he tightened his hug around him.

For a few moments Hyesung tried to escape, but in the end he just gave up, let out a sigh and asked tired, "What?"

"This." Eric kissed his cheek. "I mean, whenever we have it's just... once we finish you immediately get out of the bed and disappear in the bathroom and that's it, that's our closure. It won't do."

"Well, excuse me for wanting to clean myself up before falling asleep..." Hyesung grumbled, he clearly got annoyed. "Anyway, you are one to talk. I wonder who is that already sleeping, snoring loudly by the time I get back?"

Eric scratched his head and wearing an embarrassed smile he replied, "Well, that clearly won't do either."

Hyesung turned to him while he propped up his head with his hand. He reached to Eric's face and gently cupped his cheek, caressing it with his thumb, "So what's that you want to do?" 

"Pillow talk."

Hyesung lifted his eyebrows, "What?"

"You know. Just cuddling, talking... such things."

Hyesung could not lift his eyebrows any higher, "And why do you want to do that? Eric, you literally cling onto me the whole day, we talk a lot as well..."

"Damn it, Jung Pilgyo, stop being so dense." Eric rolled his eyes. "This is like... 'after play'? We do the , have the main thing... we have to close properly. We at that."

Hyesung sighed, "Do you not like having with me?"

"What?" Eric's eyes widened, he did not understand why Hyesung would ask that, but either way he started to nod rapidly. "I do, of course I love doing it with you."

Hyesung's cheeks flushed for a moment, he had to take a deep breath then let it out to disperse his embarrassment, Eric really did not need to say it like that... "Do you think there is something wrong the way we do it?"

"No? Why? No!"

"Do you miss anything while we are together?"

"No..."

Hyesung clapped his hands as if it was decided whatever he was talking about, "Then that's it, there is no need for such useless things..."

"Hyesung-ah~" Eric shook himself like a kid whining to his mother. "Why are you like this... I want to do pillow talk. Hyesung-ah~"

Hyesung was quiet for a few minutes, but the more he heard Eric repeating his name with that annoying tone and dragging the words out the more angry he got and in the end he just rubbed his face annoyed and snapped, "Sure, okay, alright, let's do it!"

He lied down onto Eric's arm, while he grabbed the other one and put it on his stomach and he just held onto him like that while staring at the ceiling.
Silence had fallen onto them, none of them talked. They were just simply cuddling while their brains worked hard to figure out what to say, but in the end none of them were able to come up with any kind of topic that would fit the occasion.

After about five minutes, Eric cleared his throat and said, "It was good for me." He referred to that night. "What about you?"

"Yeah." Hyesung mumbled and nodded, still staring at the ceiling. He found a black dot and he had no idea how it got there or what it was. Anyway, he was kind of embarrassed as well, Eric never actually asked him such things. Hyesung did not ask him either. "It was good for me too."

Again, they were both quiet. They ran out of topics once more even though other times they could talk well. But this situation turned their minds blank. The silence of the room was pressuring, painful, they literally heard the crickets chirping.

"Did you have a good day?" Eric tried to ask once again, but Hyesung heard in his voice what a hard time he had.

"Yeah, quite good." Hyesung replied. "What about you?"

"Mine, too, it was quite okay."

Silence. Hyesung wanted to laugh, but not because he felt so good but he was painfully embarrassed and he knew the leader was the same.
A few moments later Eric just snorted and said, "It's awkward."

Hyesung nodded.

"It doesn't work for us."

Hyesung nodded again, "Yep, it doesn't."

As if this was the sign, Eric immediately let go of Hyesung, while he sat up and got out of the bed while putting on his underwear.

"Clean yourself well." Eric groaned as he turned around and pulled his blanket up to his neck.

"I will. Sleep well." Hyesung replied and headed to the bathroom.

In the end Eric and Hyesung learnt that night not every habit is bad the way it is and it's not always necessary to change it.
Sometimes it's just perfect the way it is.

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N:

Honestly, it annoyed the hell out of me I stopped at ch. 34, I had to write another chapter so it would be 35 and it would bother me less OTL
This post is inspired by me not really being able to imagine these two doing the pillow talk xD
​Anyway, ekh, the closure is quite bad, but I had no idea how to end it and that's why those awkward two sentences are there. xD My mind is blank so just have this, I did not even plan on updating this, I only did it for the sake of the chapter numbers, so I guess this is good enough for someone whose mind is blank. xD

​byeee