Goodnight

Short Tidbits

Hyesung had no idea how long he had been sleeping or when he had fallen asleep or what was the time the moment his eyes opened and suddenly he could only see stars from the flashing light of the television.
All he knew he was still sleep-drunk and he was ready to go back to dreamland immediately, but his whole body was aching too much to do that.

No wonder he felt sore. His sleeping position was anything, but ideal, let alone the fact the ‘place’ he was sleeping on was not actually meant for sleeping either.
More specifically, he was sleeping on a person, who also seemed to be deep into dream world, so deep he did not really wake up to Hyesung’s movements and this did not actually surprise him.
As usual, Eric was sleeping like a bear.

Hyesung silently laughed and was more careful about his movements, after all he was still lying on Eric’s chest - and whole body - and he did not really want to wake him up.
If he wanted to be honest, he found sleeping Eric extremely cute.
From time to time, when he was still awake, he passed time looking at his face and tried to memorize every single details until he already remembered even the tiniest parts of it. But of course he never really let Eric know about this.
Hyesung just loved that peaceful expression he usually wore during times like this - an expression without worries or nervousness, just only him being happy in his dreams. Sometimes he smiled, sometimes he furrowed his eyebrows and sometimes he even mumbled things and when Hyesung heard his own name his heart usually skipped a beat and he turned paprika red. Still, his embarrassment did not stop him from teasing Eric with it the next day and actually have fun playing around like that…
However, what he enjoyed the most was still watching that peaceful expression and he himself felt it, too, as his wavering heart and feelings calmed down and soon he found himself becoming more and more relaxed and as he listened to Eric’s lullaby-like breathing, slowly he had fallen asleep, too…

Hyesung smiled tired - he felt the sleepiness slowly taking control of his body -, carefully moved closer to Eric’s face making sure not to hurt him with his movements or wake him, then he leant towards him and gently placed a kiss on his chin, mumbling “I like you a lot, you know”, something he never actually said to him when they were awake.

Then he moved back to his previous place - on Eric -, though, this time he tried to lie in a more comfortable pose so he would not feel sore again when he wakes up in the morning, then after whispering ‘goodnight’ both to himself and the sleeping man under him, he hid his reddening face in Eric’s shirt, as if the waves of embarrassment reached him only now, and almost in a minute, accompanied by the rhythm of Eric’s breathing he loved so much, he fell asleep…

What he did not know, though, Eric was wide awake all along - even if he was sleeping like a bear he could really ignore Hyesung’s sharp elbow piercing through his ribs - and when he heard his words he could not help, but smile and mouth ‘I like you a lot, too, you fool’ ….