Without words

Short Tidbits

 

Hyesung was staring at Eric for quite a while now and he was rather pissed Eric did not notice or more like completely ignored him.
 

Eric was just staring at his phone and was typing something and he did not care much Hyesung was sitting on the other side of the sofa, looking rather displeased. His phone seemed to be more important or more like he enjoyed playing around with the singer.
 

Hyesung was displeased, he wanted to kick Eric's for ignoring him. How dare he ignore him?! He must have gone crazy...
 

Hyesung cleared his throat, then again and again still, Eric did not give the impression of wanting to notice Hyesung and this pissed off the singer even more. In the end he decided to move into a more comfortable position on the sofa making sure he kicked Eric while he was at it, well, of course making it look like he did it accidentally.
 

After he gave a nice and well-powered kick to Eric, he sighed, put down his phone and turned to him finally. Hyesung was pleased.
 

"What do you want?" Eric asked him bored. "If you want something just spit it out, stop acting childish."

"Eric-ah"
 

This starts quite badly, Eric thought and he sighed in advance. When Hyesung said his name this way it never meant anything good.
 

"We always say we can read each others' minds only by looking at the other, right?"

"And who exactly are those 'we'?" Eric asked tired and took his phone into his hand again.

Hyesung rolled his eyes, "The members, us, you know."

"Yeah..." Eric mumbled and started tapping on his phone, "So?"

"I'm curious if that actually works." Hyesung positioned himself to face Eric and put on a serious expression, "Try reading me."

"Hyesung, really, I'm not really in the mood for this..."

"Just try it will you... just once..." Hyesung said on a cute tone thinking he would reach his goal this way but it turned out differently.

"Eh, no thanks."

Hyesung gulped down a series of curses, changed strategy and in the end just kicked him once again, "Yah, do it while I'm saiyng nicely!"
 

Eric rolled his eyes and let out a burdened sigh as he put his phone down and turned to Hyesung so he can have a look at his expression. He was just watching and watching for a few moments then he smiled, leaned towards Hyesung and a moment later he found himself being buried under Eric, having his clothes disappear from his body one by one.
 

"At the moment, there are two things on your mind. First you want a kiss," Eric leant to him and kissed his lips then pulled back and continued, "secondly you want me to take you."
 

Hyesung had no time to react because he was already under Eric being kissed without rest, having his hands all over him and letting him know about his intentions with the way he was touching him.
..

You stupid, I was tryint to tell you to take out the trash, he thought and laughed in himself, well, I can still make you do it later, once we are finished here...
 

He wrapped his hands around Eric's neck and handed himself over to Eric's knowledgeable hands...

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

Aaaaaaand chapter 40 YAAAY, I love this round number, stopping at ch 39 really bothered me. OTL
I have no idea what's this chapter so just ignore the logic and enjoy the work xD

10 chapters to go till ch 50.

stay well.