Thirst - JinSyung

Short Tidbits

 

“Hyung… please…”

 

 

Junjin stared right into Hyesung’s eyes wearing an expression like a begging puppy while grabbing the singer by his wrist to prevent him from escaping somewhere before he could grant his wish.

“Jin-ah… stop it.” Hyesung mumbled annoyed – after all Junjin had been pestering him for about ten minutes now -, he tried to get away, but Junjin’s hand held him firmly.

“Why not?” He let out a whining voice and pouted. “You are so cruel, Hyesung hyung.”

“You are being childish Park Choongjae, so just stop.” Hyesung answered sticking to his previous reply. “You get nothing. We agreed on this, you know that.”

Hyesung ripped his hand out of Junjin’s grip and wanted to leave the room, but when he approached the door Junjin grabbed him from behind, stopping him from doing so.

He wrapped his arms around Hyesung’s slender waist while he put his chin on the singer’s shoulder and on a low, hoarse voice he said, “I know, hyung, still… you are really cruel. I’m asking for just a bit… that doesn’t even count… hm?” He slightly turned his head so he could whisper right into Hyesung’s ear making him having goosebumps all over his body. “It’s been a month already… can’t we have just a little… you can’t except me not having any for so long… hm?”

“Jin-ah…” Hyesung laughed out loud as Junjin’s breath while talking tickled his neck. “No is a no.”

“Why not , hyung…” He continued his pestering tightening his grip around Hyesung, moving rhythmically as if they were dancing for slow music. “Just a bit… here and now… it won’t hurt.”

“Are you stupid?!” Hyesung turned around to look at him while scolding. “We are in a waiting room, the others will arrive soon…”

“Then there is more reason to it! The more the merrier!”

Hyesung just sighed and continued, “… so we could start filming, how can you even think about that right now, get your mind straight.”

“We have done it before, what’s your problem now…”

Hyesung’s tone and expression changed from annoyed to challenging, “So you give up? Are you really going to be like this? I’ll win if you give up now… you are going to run my errands for two weeks you know.”

“I don’t care anymore, I haven’t had a single drop of alcohol for a month now, you won’t even let me have a tiny bit, my throat is as dry as a desert! So what, I loose, so what you’ll order me around instead of me doing that to you, so what, I can at least drink away my shame and sorrow! This was a ridiculous bet to begin with!”

That day even though Junjin’s thirst for alcohol had been eased and satisfied, his thirst for revenge had gotten stronger than ever…

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N:

Wow after 200 years of writer's block I could finally write something and oooh what a day to live it's my very first JnSyung fic.
I hope you enjoyed.^^
I'll try to update more - it doesn't depend on me tbh but on my mood xD - and I'll try to finally update and finish DFOEM... I swear, I've been sitting on the last chapter for 3-4 weeks now. OTL

Anyway, take care.