Good Morning

Short Tidbits

 

Hyesung woke up for the first rays of the sunrise letting themselves into the room, climbing up to his bed and rudely penetrating his eyes, causing him to blink a few then completely open them, then close them again while letting out a tired groan as he turned to his other side, so he could ignore the light of the morning and have some more sleep.

However, as he turned around and wanted to spread his arms and maybe even stretch them, he accidentally touched something soft and warm. He did not open his eyes though, but like that, he tried to feel what he was touching. His fingertips touched a rhythmically moving chest, then as he moved up he felt s, then a collarbone, a neck, soon reaching the face and the slightly parted lips and closed eyes.

It might sound weird, but in his sleep drunk, still drowsy state, he perfectly forgot about Eric and how they spent the last night together and how he was obviously lying next to him and it only hit him that moment, when his fingers had a small trip on the leader's upper body and face.
He opened his eyes and he unconsciously smiled from the sight of the sleeping man. He thought he was maybe the cutest when he was sleeping: his pose as if he had just jumped into the bed and stayed like that his arms and legs all around or sometimes he was like a baby curled up against Hyesung's body. Sometimes his mouth was wide open having some drool in the corner. What always, always grabbed Hyesung's heart though, was his calm expression he usually wore and that reassuring rhythm of his breathing, he could watch him for hours without getting bored - it calmed him for some weird reason. 

He could have done that now as well, the sleepiness had left him as soon as he laid his eyes on the man. Unwittingly, he remembered the last night and what they spent it with. He remembered Eric's touches all over his body, his lips, his kisses everywhere and his whispering into his ears, telling him how much he loved him and what he wanted to do with him, causing Hyesung to blush just the same way he did that time as well.
He felt uncomfortable between his legs as his memories slightly excited him, but he shook his head and tried to calm himself, while thinking, 'no Jung Pilgyo, you had your fill yesterday, what are you thinking about so early in the morning. Eric might be a ert, but you are not...'
However, even like this his eyes were fixed on Eric's slightly parted, definitely-delicious-for-Hyesung looking lips, in his opinion actually perfect for a kiss.
He actually very much wanted to kiss Eric, however, he did not really want to wake him up either. He actually had a calm life when the leader was not conscious and he valued these times.

Hyesung looked at the clock on his bedside and his eyes went wide. Even though he thought it was early in the morning, in the end it definitely was not: it was close to 11 a.m and they had a schedule for that day. With a sigh he realized he had to wake Eric up, he could not enjoy these peaceful moments anymore.
He looked right back at Eric and his inviting lips and he thought, he might as well kiss him and wake him up like that, let's let the man have the time of his life with Hyesung's 'pull' instead of 'push'.
He decided to do it and while not taking off his eyes of the 'target' he leant towards him, closing up the distance little by little until he just stopped suddenly, only having a few millimeters between their mouths.
He very much wanted to kiss Eric.
However, the more he stared at his lips the more shy he got, resulting a picture of Hyesung leaning above Eric, trying to collect some courage and fight off his embarrassment, but the minutes passed and nothing had changed in the end.

Suddenly, Eric, whom he thought was deep in his sleep, sighed, his hands had slipped to Hyesung's waist and his nape and while wearing a cheeky grin and having his eyes already open he grumbled on a hoarse voice, “Well if you won’t do it, I will.”

And without any kind of hesitation he pulled Hyesung in for a kiss, but he did not stop there. He turned around burying Hyesung under himself, having his hand slip down from his waist to his thigh, causing Hyesung let out a surprised cry.

"What are you doing?!" He stared annoyed at Eric, whom only had a meaningful, 'what do you think, I'm going to eat you up' expression. "We have a schedule..." Hyesung bit his lip as Eric leant to his neck and gently bit and on it. "...soon..." His hand was dangerously approaching his sensitive spot. "...Eric...ahn..."

"We are tardy-dols." Eric mumbled into his ear. "They can wait."

"Whatever!" Hyesung let out a frustrated groan as he had enough of Eric's teasing, grabbed him and pulled him for a longer, deeper kiss.

 

In the end Hyesung got his so-wanted kiss... and a bit more than that.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

Based on this prompt.
I guess for a while I'll work from prompts because I've found a few sweet one xD

ANYWAY
Even though I've already updated once earlier today, I've decided to update once again tonight to celebrate this story reaching 3000 VIEWS.
YAY
*claps like a madman*
And because I've decided to focus on views from now on, this makes me damn happy and satisfied and pulled me out of my writer depression. True, I'm sure at least half of this amount must have just clicked on this story and immediately left, but I'll just grab this knowledge of mine, close it up in a box, hide it and forget about it. I have 3000 views and that's it, everything else is just details. :3 xD 

Anyway, thank you very much for following my updates, reading or just clicking.
I'll try to do a good or better job from today onwards as well and whine less.
MANSAE

Honestly, I was planning to write this as a really cute fluff, but somehow it turned out like this, with a super Hyesung.
But I have to stop, I want to keep this series M-free, with tons of fluff.
Even though I'm 200% sure you guys want the ero details, I knoooow it well. keke

Well, I'm taking my leave.
Goodnight/morning/day/evening