Hurt II.

Short Tidbits

 

Eric was still thinking about what Hyesung just told him and how uncaring he had been until now, when about ten minutes later Hyesung had finally appeared again, together with a bottle of soju and wine and two glasses in his hands.

He looked cheerful and Eric could not decide if he really felt like that after he told him what’s been on in his head these days or he just improved as an actor and was pretending to be alright.

Either way, he looked like as if he went back to his usual self, and when he put down the bottles and glasses onto the table he even let out a ‘mwahaha’ sound as if he was more than happy for the alcohol, he honestly looked like as if he felt accomplished.

“I’ve found a bottle of wine, we are lucky~” He said on a tone as if he was singing as he sat down onto the floor, next to the table. “Want some?”

“Soju and wine?” Eric lifted his eyebrows.

“Why not?” He shrugged, took the wine bottle and tried to open it with less success than he expected. “Let’s just drink peacefully, we don’t have any schedule, we have tomorrow off.”

Eric only shook his head smiling, reached out for the bottle and waved indicating he should give it to him. He handed it over and a moment later with a popping sound the bottle was opened.

“It was easy after I’ve worked on it…” Hyesung mumbled slightly pouting as he took the bottle and poured some wine for both of them. He slid it over to Eric on the table then asked, “What should we drink for?”

Eric was thinking for a while then replied, “For us?”

“Eishh” Hyesung grimaced annoyed. “Stop saying such things, my skin is crawling on my back.”

Eric rolled his eyes and clinked his glass with Hyesung’s, then took a sip from  his wine and put it back onto the table, unlike Hyesung, whom almost drank out the glass’ content in one shot and added ‘this is good’ sighing.

Then both of them just fell silent, Hyesung stared at the TV screen, which he when he entered the living room with the drinks and Eric stared at Hyesung trying to figure out how to say what he wanted to tell him.

However, in the end he realized it’s better to just say whatever he wanted, there was no need to drag it out any longer, especially because Hyesung just refilled their glasses again and who knows how long will he be sober enough for Eric to be able to talk with his head.

“Hyesung-ah,” Eric called out to him, making Hyesung turn to him and wait, wearing a questioning expression. “Even though you said I did not do anything I have to be forgiven for, I still think I should apologize.”

Hyesung shook his head annoyed, “Eric, no, we talked this out, let’s stop it now.”

“No, hear me out, okay?”

“I don’t want to…”

“Well, I don’t care, hear me out.” Eric said firmly making Hyesung withdraw and wait for what Eric wanted to tell him. “I want to apologize, because I’ve realized I’ve been awfully thoughtless and irresponsible. While you’ve been thinking about our relationship seriously, while you were worried about important things, I’ve only thought everything will work out on its own and did not really do anything that would help, nay, I might have even worked against ourselves. I’ve thought the two of us is just granted, but I had to realize it’s not like that and I should finally stop playing around and work on our relationship so it can withstand anything. I’m sorry, I’ve caused you so much trouble.”

“Eric, as I’ve said –“ Eric interrupted him.

“I’m not finished yet.” He said and he had a hard time holding back his laughter seeing Hyesung’s displeased expression. “I understand that you are worried and I understand you were hurt. And I hate myself, because that’s something I never wanted to do, I never wanted to hurt you…”

“Eric –“

“I love you, Hyesung.” Hyesung froze for a moment then his face turned read immediately after hearing Eric. He only stared at him with a dumbfounded expression, while his cheeks were on fire. “I do, more than I could express it with words. You said I talk a lot about marriage. That’s right, I really do that. But I love you and so, want to stay with you.”

Hyesung let out a nervous laughter, “Are you proposing to me right now?”

“If you want me to… You can take it like that.”

“No way, don’t say such weird things.” Hyesung burst out with laughter, almost rolling on the floor and Eric honestly started to think Hyesung might be already drunk. “I would never marry you.”

“I’m hurt, Hyesung-ah.” He faked crying while grabbing his chest as if he was in pain. “You are cruel.” Then he leaned forward and asked, “Why don’t you want to get married with me though? Don’t you trust me?”

Hyesung scoffed while refilling their glasses, then replied, “I trust Eric Mun, the leader of Shinhwa, I would follow him even to hell. But Mun Jung Hyuk is quite of an untrustworthy fella if you ask me.”

Eric only stared at him unbelieving, “Really, Hyesung, really… I totally lost the will to marry you.”

“That’s good then.” He said and took a sip from his wine.

“Ah, really” He rubbed his nape. “You… I really can’t stand you.”

“Even though you just said you want to marry me… See, aren’t you untrustworthy, Mun Jung Hyuk… What if I wanted to say yes?”

Eric shook his head annoyed, “No, that’s it, I won’t marry you… you lost your chance.”

Hyesung laughed and even though Eric was actually slightly annoyed, he could not hold back himself from smiling, after all he was sure that laughter was not acting and he was glad to see Hyesung being back to his old self again.

“Anyway, joke aside,” He mumbled. “I was serious… I would marry you if you wanted me to. Because I want to stay with you.”

Hyesung smiled while taking another sip of his drink, his eyes fixed on the TV, but Eric was sure he was not really watching it, “I know.”

“So don’t be jealous again. Or hurt. Because I only have you.”

“I know.” He nodded still staring at the TV, but Eric could still see how his tensed expression turned relieved, carefree. He looked like as if his mind had finally found its peace.

“That’s good then.” Eric stretched his limbs then patted the sofa next to himself and said, “Come here.”

Hyesung looked at him for a moment, then let out a sigh as if it was such a bother, however Eric couldn’t not notice that tiny smile he had while standing up and groaning ‘ah my legs are hurting’.

He dragged himself to Eric, sat down and like a cat he snuggled up to him. He leant his head onto Eric’s shoulder when he put his arm around him. Then Eric just pecked his head and smiled to himself as Hyesung wrapped his arms around his body and burying his face into his neck he closed his eyes.

Eric his hair once again, kissed him and only mumbled, “You should not worry anymore, I’m totally wrapped around your finger…” He then sighed and closed his eyes as well. “There is no escape.”

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N:

I'VE FIXED IT
Now it's better.
Actually, this should have been uploaded like the day before yesterday, but the ending just wasn't right no matter what I did... so I had to re-write the ending... even now it doesn't feel right somehow, but I honestly don't know anymore what to do about it. xD
Either way, the main problem is fixed yay~

Have a nice day~