Worry

Short Tidbits

Hyesung did not sleep not even a blink that night. He was walking up and down in the living room, then in the kitchen, drank some water and with a disgusted expression he eyed the dinner he prepared. He could not eat not even a mouthful. Then he left the kitchen only to walk up and down again, he almost walked a whole marathon only inside his home this way.
 

He was anxious and worried, he was so nervous he could scream.
Hyesung could not reach Eric. It was like as if the ground had opened under the leader and swallowed him in whole, not leaving not even a strand of hair as trace.
Even though they should have spent the night together... Eric never showed up.
They agreed on having dinner together but Eric was definitely late and when Hyesung tried to call him it did not go through, his phone was turned off. He tried the whole night but it was always the same and soon it was already the morning, Hyesung walking around with bloodshot eyes and dark circles, feeling like a zombie, biting his nails from the nervousness.
 

He never succeeded in reaching him and his worry grew by hour. What if something happened to him? What if he got into an accident? What if he was attacked? What if he got sick and fainted somewhere? He slightly remembered him complaining about getting a cold...
So many images flooded his mind about what could have happened to him he felt like he was going to go crazy if Eric doesn't show up anytime soon. He felt his heart sink and a painful, heavy feeling had appeared in his chest. His hands were trembling and in his mind he was praying for Eric to arrive home safely.
 

He would have given his life in exchange for Eric's safe return.
 

He was on the verge of crying by the time it was eight in the morning when he heard the door opening and soon he saw Eric being perfectly fine, maybe tired but at least fine and harmless, walking in to the living room.
 

"I'm home." He yawned but he could not continue because Hyesung ran up to him and closed him tightly among his arms, resting his head on his shoulder. Then a moment later he stepped back and furious he started to beat him while spitting out every curse he knew through his mouth.

"You son of a ****!" He yelled while hitting his chest, "You **************!"

Eric grabbed his wrists so he could stop his blows, "Yah, what the hell..." He hissed as Hyesung kicked his knee, "For God's sake, Jung Pilgyo, will you just stop?!"

"Where have you been?!" Hyesung screamed, his eyes were filled with tears from the anger, "The whole night... I've thought something happened... I could not even reach you... you ********!"

"I was at the company!" Eric interrupted him lifting his voice then sighed, "Sudden work came up and I was there the whole night... fell asleep for a few hours."

"But would you die if you answered your in phone?!"

"It's out of battery. Totally dead. Here, look." He took it out to show it to him, "It won't even turn on anymore."
 

Hyesung stared at Eric and his phone for a few moments then he let out a pained sigh. His chest felt weird, that gripping feeling disappeared, still, it was painful. Only the thought of something happening to Eric broke his heart even if it wasn't true...
In the end even though everything was alright... he was sore and hurt.
 

"Don't do this ever again." Hyesung muttered as he ripped his wrists out of Eric's grip, turned his back to him and went to the kitchen while asking, "Want some coffee? Did you eat something at least?"

Eric followed him and hugged him from behind, "I'm sorry Hyesung. Were you worried?"

Hyesung got out of his hug almost immediately and as if Eric haven't said anything he continued, "I heat up yesterday's dinner for you, there is some coffee as well if you want it." He then turned around and put on a faint smile, "I'll go to bed. I'm tired, I've been up the whole night."
 

He patted Eric's shoulder and said 'definitely eat something' as he passed by him after putting the food into the microwave then he left the kitchen and Eric soon heard the opening and closing of the bedroom door.

Eric only stared at the kitchen entrance wearing a bitter expression as he muttered to himself:

"Pilgyo..."

He could only let out a troubled sigh rubbing his face tired.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

It's so weird when I want to write fluff it suddenly BAMMMMMM turns into angst. I should just go and become an angst writer instead of 'anything' writer lol they all turn into angst anyway *shrugs*
So I guess I'll need to add a continuation to this hahaha

See you next time