Fox

Short Tidbits

Eric was lying on the sofa, not really doing anything, just lazing around, staring at the TV screen without actually realizing what he was watching. From time to time his eyes closed by themselves, then a few minutes later he opened them again and this was repeating every five minutes, till his eyes stayed closed, having Eric let out low snoring sounds.

He was not sleeping too deep, he was just taking a nap, but soon he was thrown off from his pleasant relaxation by Hyesung's voice, that sounded more annoying than usual, more specifically the tone of it. Eric knew what was going to happen and so, he refused to get up or even open his eyes.

"Eric~"

Eric stayed put and pretended to sleep, however, he was sure Hyesung knew he was awake. They knew these kind of things when it comes to them or the other members.

"Eric-ah~"

His voice came from closer and Eric sensed he was in the living room, close to him.

"Mun Junghyuk~"

He felt as Hyesung climbed up to the sofa and onto him and like a cat, he lied down at him as he stretched himself, then he just leant his head onto his arms on Eric's chest and gently blew some air at Eric's face. He smelled like cigarette, he was sure he smoked just a moment ago.

"Junghyuk-ah~"

His low, sweet voice made Eric shiver. It was also pleasant and unpleasant at the same time having his breath as he spoke touvhing his neck and as he had been moving around, he consciously/unconsciously (at this point he couldn't really decide anymore) rubbed his crotch against Eric's, making him grow more and more uncomfortable with this position.

"Junghyukkie~"

Eric head enough, especially Hyesung's body-stimulating-method of making him pay attention, so he finally opened his eyes - what Hyesung wanted him to do all along - and grumbled, "Stop talking like this... it's gross."

"Why..." Hyesung smiled like an angel - and this creeped out Eric -, while he leant to him to kiss his lips.

"So what do you want?" Eric knew all of this was an act, he knew Hyesung only wanted to soften him so he could get what he wanted.

"Something happened to my computer." He said on a slightly offended tone as if saying 'how dare my computer do such things to me', while pouting. "It starts, but won't turn on properly."

"So?"

Hyesung looked at him with the puppiest eyes he could have, "Can't you take a look?"

Eric found this whole situation gross, Hyesung's plan backfired more than any other bad plans couldn't, "No."

"Why?" Hyesung whined, rubbing himself against Eric again. "Please."

"No... no, leave me alone. Take it to the service."

Hyesung shook his head and showing off a brilliant smile, he continued, "Please... Junghyuk-ah~"

"No way, take it to service." This won't work on me, he added mentally, "They will take good care of it there."

Suddenly Hyesung's until now soft treatment had stopped, the tone of his voice turned to the opposite and he strongly pinched Eric's cheek in revenge.

"Aish, okay, sure, I'll take it! You are such a bad bastard, I'm asking for your help this once -"

Actually the third time this week, but Eric always gave the same reply, that's why Hyesung used a new strategy - seducing him into giving the answer he wanted to hear. Eric could not help but think how his computer would work already if he had actually taken it to the service the first time he asked him, instead of continuing pestering him.

"and you never help me -"

I always help...

"you are such a lazy bastard -"

I've been up all night trying to figure out some legal documents...

"don't help me, just lie on the sofa and do nothing, good for you -"

Please let me rest.

"while here I am, I have to take care of something important-"

"Alright, alright, I understand, I take a look at it, so stop nagging already!" Eric sat up annoyed, causing Hyesung to fall backwards. "I swear to God, Jung Pilgyo, you are so annoying sometimes... nagging so much... I can't live with you."

He saw that satisfied grin on Hyesung's face once he sat up, putting his arms around his neck, kissing the tip of his nose and Eric realized this had been his plan all along - nagging him until he had enough and said yes. He was dumbfounded and wanted to say 'Jung Pilgyo, I can't recognize you, what are you even...', but he just decided to stay quiet and accept his fate.
Still, he really did not recognize this man or at least he did not know until now he could be such a cunning, clever fox, one that uses his body to turn his head while he bites into him this way. He was hurt. He decided he did not like this newly discovered side of the man and hoped he won't use the double trap method (Eric gave it this name) too much or at least Eric will be more careful from now on. He hoped he won't fight him with a triple trap.

He really hated Hyesung that moment and as he was staring at that satisfied grin while the singer showered him with unwanted love (because Eric did not want his love that moment or anything else, he was offended too much), he realized how weak he was against the singer.
He wanted 'his Hyesungie'. And this person... he really wanted to kick him off and do various things to him, if he wanted to be honest.

 

After hours of suffering (because it certainly was) Eric let out a tired sigh and in his mind he was mentally screaming, 'I'm free!'.
It was a hard job and he really wanted to throw the computer out of the window every half hour and just buy Hyesung a new one, but when he first said this Hyesung stared at him sadly, saying 'but I have so many things on it I can't lose... memories... everything...' and in the end he could not do it.
Later he realized he was manipulated into something he did not want to do again, and he really wanted to know when did Hyesung become the master of manipulation.
He is a fox - Eric realized as he thought more and more about this, he actually did find similarities in appearance. Though, this only made him laugh, because the fox-Hyesung he imagined was way too adorable for him to actually be angry at it.

Oh well, it's finished anyway - He thought again and deep inside he hoped Hyesung is going to be awfully grateful for this, he also hoped for his gratitude being expressed physically. The more he thought about it, the more nicer those actions of his on the sofa got, even if it was for pure manipulation. It was still something, Eric realized, he did not actually hate. His purpose, that's what he hated, however the method itself was quite... exciting.

He was still working on the computer though, just the finishing touches - and he also looked here and there, he was simply curious, Hyesung never let him use his computer. He was curious what the singer kept on it that he guarded so heavily - and so naively, after all he just let Eric touch it.

He was clicking on the maps, looking at his photos - it quite flattered him to find tons of couple photos, it made him feel nice and grinned like an idiot - and videos.
Oh, videos. And movies.
There were videos with or about the members, about Eric, about his family. There were movies he definitely wanted to watch, but had no time for it.
And then there were those certain type of videos and movies one don't really watch with company, but more like alone during the night, preferably when no one was around.

"Jung Pilgyo-ssi, I just found your ..." He mumbled to himself as he stared at the tiny icons, some showing the picture of the action itself. "So this is what you like..."

Eric grinned to himself. Somehow, he felt really good after making this discovery.

 

Eric left the room and went to the kitchen, only to be welcomed by Hyesung, his bright, charming smile and two cups of coffee, one of them he handed over, while asking, "Could you fix it?"

"Yeah, but I think it's only temporary." He took a sip from the coffee. "I think it will break down again sooner or later. You should have it checked by professionals or just buy a new one."

"I see." Hyesung nodded understanding, then he smiled again, put down his cup and while wrapping his arms around Eric's neck he murmured, "Thank you though."

Eric would lie if he said his heart did not skip a beat, after all this was real, this was not manipulation, Hyesung did not need anything else so he would do this. He really did hug him for the sole purpose of... hugging him. And maybe thank him. But that's all. It was a simple intimate hug and it made Eric's heart beat rapidly.
He liked it. So he put down his own cup and put his arms around Hyesung's body and hugged him as strongly as he could, kissing his cheek with loud 'muah', then kissing him again and again, because it felt good and Hyesung let him do it, accompanied with laughter as if he said 'you are crazy'.
Then he just stopped and on a normal tone he just stated, "By the way, I've found your . You have an interesting taste."

 

A few moments later Hyesung turned back into the good, old Hyesung.
And Eric thought it was fine, even if his hits and kicks came back together with him...

In the end he liked this Hyesung more over the fox...

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I have no idea what I wanted to do with this or why did it turn out this way. I had the whole thing in my head, and while the main things are the same, somehow this is not what I wanted to write.
I think this is stupid. And I'm so annoyed by this story, oh god, you can't even imagine. The only reason I upload it is because I've already written it.
But I don't like it. I liked the idea in my head, not this one. UGH
Anyway, yaaay the next ten... I'm closing to chapter 50. I should figure out what I wanted to do with this... should I go till chapter 100? xDD
​The next chapter will be angst-like again. It's going to bittersweet. Like 'yeah yeah so sweet and so much love, but damn there is this problem we can't do anything about and it's in the air' kind of chapter. I'll try to make it nice. Better than this one. UGH

I'll just go to sleep, I'm annoyed now xD
 

Take care