Weird obsession

Short Tidbits

Hyesung was in the kitchen cooking, while from time to time grumbling under his nose when he stepped away from the counter or the oven only to look out from the kitchen and see Eric… doing nothing.
Then he just sighed - or cursed at Eric making him let out an offended ‘whyyy’ - and went back inside to finish up their dinner for that day.

He was not sure if he should have been happy or angry about Eric’s laziness that day, after all if he helped him and they actually cooked together that annoyed him, too, because in the end Eric would not let him open his wings and do whatever he wanted, but would stop him from putting this and that into their food, saying “you can put that into yours, leave my portion alone, will you”.
However, it’s not like it was any different if he did not help.
He already saw it before himself how the leader takes a bite and will have a bitter expression and say “I told you not to put ‘…’ in mine”.
It’s always been like this, life was hard with Eric.
(And Eric thought the exact same thing: Life was hard with Shin Hyesung.)

Hyesung jumped in surprise when suddenly Eric appeared besides him. He did not hear his steps or him coming in, all he saw was his figure suddenly appearing next to him almost giving a heart attack to the singer.
It seemed like it entertained Eric, because he was just standing there observing him, while he was just grinning and grinning making Hyesung annoyed. It was that kind of smile he had when he did something to Hyesung, something the singer did not like.

"What" Hyesung blurted it out abruptly.

"Want some help?"

"No, go back."

Eric sighed and Hyesung thought he really will leave, however instead the leader stepped behind him, wrapped his arms around his waist and leant his head onto his shoulder. “I’m lonely Hyesung-ah~” He mumbled into his ear and smirked as he the singer shivered.

"Good." Hyesung grumbled again and with his elbow he hit Eric’s ribs making him hiss in pain and immediately let go of him.

Still, he did not leave or step away. Instead he reached out to his hair, touched it, petted him, it everywhere that was possible, ran his fingers through it only to it again.
Then Eric just stopped and by a sudden came idea he stepped to Hyesung’s side and - after he waited for the singer to put down the knife - he just leant towards him and kissed his cheek. Then kissed it again and again and again, he had already lost count how many times did his lips taste Hyesung’s skin, but he could not stop himself - no matter how many times he kissed Hyesung slightly puffy cheeks he wanted more and more of it.
The taste maddened him and it felt like drinking water, but being forever thirsty - never enough.

It was not like that with Hyesung though. First, of course he did not mind it, if he wanted to be honest - not with Eric though - having the leader kiss him made him happy, also, he found it extremely cute when he did things like this.
First. But then he did it over and over again and soon Hyesung became displeased, annoyed - he was obviously interrupting him in kitchen work -, so suddenly he just pushed Eric away and hissed at him with a death glare: “What the hell is up with you?” only to receive a theatrical cry from Eric:

"I seem to have a weird obsession over you… and your hair… and especially your cheeks." His voice turned desperate and pointed at the ‘culprit’. "Hyesung-ah I love your cheeks!"