Unseen Footage

Short Tidbits

That day was similar to Doom’s day for the fans, though they were happy about it even if they repeated ‘I’m dying’ many-many times. That was of course not true, everybody was fine and well, still the company’s step was at least as dangerous and emotionally destructive like a real Doom’s day.
Hundreds, thousands of people were lying in their own blood (lost by massive nosebleed) after Shinhwa Company released that ‘unseen footage’ they promised to upload as a reward for their hard work in the past days.
It had it’s effect, just the same way they had an all kill with the music shows they managed to kill off everyone in an instant.
They got the reaction they were waiting for (because they definitely had ulterior motives): complete destruction of a whole fandom in three seconds.

The fans worked hard day and night to give trophies to the band whom meant only ‘good’ with showing their gratitude this way to them.
However, for many of them it was rather a curse, than a reward and it meant endless suffering from the dwelling up feelings in their chests only just seeing Eric and Hyesung being next to each other that way, let alone the mystery of the elevator, which moved the fantasies of the lovers of this ship…
That day in their minds this ship was definitely sailing more than usually…

However, the footage caused a slight controversy between those two starring in the video right before it was uploaded.
Hyesung was not really sure if they had to show off this video, while Eric did his best to persuade him saying ‘it will be fun’, though in his mind the idea of mocking the fans had the priority and this is what he meant under ‘fun’.

“I still don’t think this is a good idea, Eric…” Hyesung said displeased sitting next to the leader at the computer, watching him as he clicked the ‘upload’ button.

“Well, it’s too late, it’s uploading, just a few minutes and it’s up.” He replied, while putting on a proud face.

“But why this video…” Hyesung whined. “We could have chosen anything else, we have tons of things piled up…”

“This is the best one.” Eric stated satisfied. “Our fans will be happy, too. They will comment and like in a moment once this is uploaded. They will go crazy.”

“Still…”

Eric turned to Hyesung wearing a serious expression, “Why are you so against this?”

“Because” Hyesung let out a sigh. “What will they think…”

“Probably nothing?” Eric reached out to Hyesung’s hand and encouragingly squeezed it. “Even if they did… you know our fans, they are understanding. Or at least most of them.”

“But…”

“Hyesung-ah…” Eric squeezed his hand even more while looking straight into the singer’s eyes. “Why are you so scared? We did not do anything wrong. I’m a bit embarrassed, still, who cares. We did not do anything bad.”

Hyesung sighed and wanted to continue arguing, but Eric suddenly clapped, saying the video was uploaded. “Now there is nothing we can do about it, there are already 5…7….15… likes.”

“Ah, it’s so embarrassing…” Hyesung buried his face into his palms while letting out a frustrated groan. “I doubt our fans’ first thought will be ‘Oh, so Eric and Hyesung oppa play cards at their place every Wednesday…’”

“Tell this to them… but hey, we know the truth, so they can think whatever they want. We just play cards, we don’t do anything bad.” Eric shrugged his shoulders grinning. “It’s their fault thinking about other things.”

“You do enjoy this, don’t even deny it.” Hyesung stared at him with eyes ready to kill.

Eric only grinned at him with a child’s smile.
Oh, he definitely enjoyed it.

 

 


 

 

 

A/N

This sounded funnier in my head OTL and did not actually turn out the way I wanted it to OTL I’m not even sure if the thing I wanted to write into this goes through… OTL
But even like this please appreciate it… writer’s block suddenly hit me and I’ve been sitting on this the whole afternoon before uploading it to tumblr… OTL (this is why this turned out ty)

btw. if you haven't seen that hellish 3 seconds long video ShinCom uploaded to facebook... go and watch it.
it's going to kill your ricsyung loving hearts like immediately.

/As for when will the next one come... no idea, I haven't uploaded anything to tumblr since this one. I was working on Daily Fantasies and on an elevator story, also I was drawing the whole day yesterday. so who knows. let's be patient. I think if you are my reader then you are already trained well when it comes to patience. xD *like idol, like fan = tardy as heck./