Rivalry

Short Tidbits

Hyesung was slightly annoyed walking around in the hotel room then throwing himself onto the bed, letting out a loud sigh,

He did not like to be ignored, to be looked into thin air. He hated it when someone he knew did this, especially someone he cared about, he liked. It annoyed him to death, it hurt him but his pride did not let him to talk about it but instead he took revenge.
This is what led him holding onto Dongwan's arm while on the airport, making sure Eric saw them whom by the way did the exact same thing with Andy, resulting Hyesung being even more annoyed and in the end they both worked hard to ignore the other more.

And so, he could not help but devour himself, to be angry and hurt because he did not understand why Eric acted that way so out of the blue. he acted so normal and suddenly he just... started to do this.

He was terribly hurt. Of course he normally would be if someone did this but because it was coming from Eric... it was worse, because it was him doing so, the one he cared the most that time... it hurt a hundred times more.

He did not want to care about this. He wanted to shrug his shoulders and say 'whatever' and just continue on with his life till Eric finally pulled himself together and looked at him properly again without actually looking through him as if he was invisible. But then again, his pride was terribly hurt just like his heart and the continuous bothersome feelings accompanied by the mentally screamed 'but why?!' did not let him to rest. He found Eric's action unfair after all Hyesung had no knowledge of doing anything to him that would result the leader's recent attitude... it was annoying.

He got his way of making himself angry again when he heard a knock from the door. His heart skipped a beat and it started to race thinking it might be Eric. No, he thought, it's definitely Eric and he came to apologize and then they were going to... spent the night together.
Hyesung smiled to himself and felt as his heart was put at ease, as his feelings calmed down and that pain in his chest passed more and more by time.

He almost leapt to the door to open it but then he just froze after he saw who was standing there.

"Oh, it's just Dongwan." He let out a sigh resulting a rather offended cry.

"Yah! 'Just Dongwan'? Aren't you rude to the person whom just brought you a cream to your sore shoulder which you complained about today?!"

"Sorry, sorry..." Hyesung waved continuing sighing. "I've just... I did not except you."

Dongwan grinned than faking annoyance he said, "You should refrain yourselves... you can do whatever at home but this is a hotel... many ears... you know."

Hyesung punched him, "Stop with your nasty..." He shook his head giving up, "Why should I explain myself to you... and even if it's like that..." His cheeks burnt up, "No way... Eric is acting like a real ***."

"Let me in first." Dongwan said and pushed his way inside, "Yeah I've noticed he was weird today." He shrugged, "At least he did not stick to you and I had my Hyesung fill." Dongwan quickly lifted and lowered his eyebrows grinning.

"Ah, stop it, you are giving me goosebumps." 

Dongwan only laughed then lifted the cream that he was holding onto till now, "Take off your shirt, let's put this on you. It works like magic for me."

Hyesung reluctant but in the end listened to Dongwan and took off his shirt but then grumbled, "I can do it myself..."

"Yeah, so you can hurt your other arm?" Dongwan rolled his eyes, "It's okay, come here."

Hyesung in the end did not say anything but instead let Dongwan apply the cream and massage it into his skin while he just grumbled seeing Dongwan's rather satisfied expression.

However, Dongwan wasn't in there not even for ten minutes when suddenly the door was 'kicked' open and Eric had appeared in the room, wearing a mortified expression when he saw Dongwan touching Hyesung's skin and the singer let him to do so. Even if he was only applying the cream without any kinds of other intentions... for Eric's eyes it was touching per se and that shocked him rather badly.

"You!" He pointed at Dongwan, "Hands off!"

"What" Dongwan asked offended widening eyes but Hyesung couldn't not notice that grin that appeared on his face for a short while. That was the moment when he realized Dongwan did everything on purpose - to piss Eric off and make him stop ignoring him. Dongwan noticed what was going on and so, decided to step in. Hyesung had no idea how to feel about this matter...

"I've said hands off, stop touching Hyesung all over and you Jung Pilgyo" He walked up to him, grabbed his shirt from his hands and covered Hyesung's bare chest, "how about you finally dress up."

"Then should I apply cream on my hurting shoulder with it on?!"

"You should have asked me to massage it then or something but what are you doing having Kim Dongwan touching you all over?? His face tells how much he enjoys it!"

"Of course,,, It's Shin Hyesung after all." Dongwan commented only receiving angry glares from both sides.

Hyesung then turned to Eric, stared at him, on his face disbelief then he just rolled his eyes sighing, "You are delusional."

"I saw what I saw."

"Would you tell me what exactly did you see then?!"

"Well, I'm taking my leave then." Said Dongwan, throwing off Hyesung's and Eric's intense glaring at each other, "Bring me back my cream once you are done~"

Dongwan left only leaving the angry couple still glaring at each other. Literal cricketing could be heard in the deadly silence that took control of the room. Then after a while Hyesung had enough and threw the question at him:

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"I didn't really..." Hyesung's cynical expression made him sigh, "Because I was annoyed."

"And why, if I could ask?"

"You two are way too touchy-feely!" Words burst out of him and seeing Hyesung's questioning expression he pointed at the door, "Kim Dongwan and you!"

Hyesung lifted his eyebrows, "Yeah well, we are close? And, Eric, we ALL are touchy-feely? Have you ever looked at all of us? Shinhwa is basically a big touchy-feely mess!"

"But Dongwan is different..." Eric grumbled, walked up to Hyesung, grabbed his shoulders and slightly shook him, "Stay away from him."

For a while Hyesung only stared at him for a while then laughter broke out of him, "Are you seriously jealous of Dongwan?!" Eric did not reply but only shifted his gaze and Hyesung could only continue laughing, "Jesus, Eric, Dongwan is a friend. We are close but he is a member... a friend..."

"We started out like that as well."

Hyesung shook his head smiling, brought his hand to Eric's cheek and gently rubbed it with his thumb, "Aren't you a dummy one..." He cupped his face and on a low tone he murmured, "You do realize the only man on Earth I like is you."

Eric grimaced, "I still don't like it how you behave when you are with Dongwan, so different from me. And Dongwan talks about you nonstop as if he did not have anyone else in his life besides you!" He sighed, "It's terrible to admit but he is my biggest love rival..."

Hyesung only chuckled then suddenly his expression turned cold and he pinched Eric's cheeks, "Either way, do not dare to ignore me ever again."

"Then you..."

"No, Eric, this is not a deal matter." He stopped pinching him and gently caressed his cheeks and continued on a cold tone, "Ignore me again and I kill you."

"I feel so loved when you say such things." Eric grinned, pulled Hyesung closer and stamped a kiss onto his lips, "So which shoulder of yours should be taken care of?"

"You know, Eric, I think we should apply this cream to my waist as well..." Hyesung said looking into his eyes suggestively, "It's been hurting for a while now. And while we are at it..." He wrapped his arms around his neck, "There are other places as well... I'll show you in the bedroom. Will you do it?"

Eric only grinned, "Yours words are my command."

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

So I'm literally moving over from RicJinSyung feels to RicWanSyung feels... oh god OTL How am I going to finish H&G this way... xD
Also, this turned rather nasty by the end... and if Dongwan actually has feelings for Hyesung or just wants to piss of Eric in the universe of Short Tidbits... well, decide for yourselves :D Either way, Dongwan really is Eric's real love rival xD He terribly loves Hyesung, that's a real life fact hahaha poor Eric, he needs to fight almost the whole world if he wants Hyesung all to himself xD

Oh well. 2 more chapters to go.

See you next time