009

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit under the tree and Kai beside me. His friends coming bring so much food. *Who the hell will eat that?* Kai snap his finger in front of my face. I look at him and he smile hand me a food.

I shook my head “I lost my appetite” Baekhyun’s face suddenly frown and I feel bad for it.

“Ah okey I’ll eating this” I grab the food form Kai’s hand and Baekhyun smile. *, that baby face*

During eating, they laugh of Chanyeol & Baekhyun’s joke. I look to Kai who’s laugh all the time. That playboy can laugh too except smirk. I scoffed. Tsk.

 

I walking out of the gate school and suddenly there’s a white Maybach Landaulet car stopped in front of me. And there he is, Mr.Choi give me a smile and said that my father want to see me. I look around, scared that anyone see me.

I stepped forward in my car and we heading to my mansion.

 

 

“Why are you call me?” I enter my father’s work room.

“Well, I want to know what my daughter doing? How is your life with your fiancé?” he ask me and facing me.

“It’s okay.” I sit on the couch and cross my hand in my chest.

“Is he nice to you?” he ask me again.

“Mm” I simply answer him.

“Honey, why are you cold toward me? You have been ignore my phone since you move.” He said to me and I look up at him.

“Well, if you don’t like ignore by me, why did you move me out to live with a strange guy?” I ask him irritated.

“He’s not a strange guy, Rene. He’s your fiancé.” He crossed his arm.

“Yes, he’s my fiancé after I know him abour a few days.” I start mad at him.

He breath a sigh, looking at me standing up from his chair.

“You know why I am doing this right?” He ask me and I can feel my heart start to hurt.

“No.” I said coldy without looking at him. He approached me and sit next to me.

“You’re so important for me, you’re my only hope. I want you to be happy. Kai is a good boy. He is the next of Kim Corporation.” I look at him angrily. How could he think that I will be happy in this way?

“No. Do you think set this stupid arrange married will make me happy?” I’m yelling at him and he looks mad because of my behaviour.

“You don’t need to yell at me Irene. Respect your father!” He standing up and yell at me. “You don’t know that I care you so much.”

“You never care to me. You NEVER!” my blood start to boil inside my body.

“I ALWAYS care for you. There’s no way I don’t care about you!” He point at me and walk away from me toward his table.

“Yes you always care to me. But it stopped. It stopped since … M-Mino ….. dead.” I feel my tears rolling down on my cheek.

“Don’t even you said that name again!” He look at me and I broke *How can he tell me to not call that name?*

“You know what? You won’t accept the reality. You divorced with mom even makes my life more miserable. I never felt happy since that day.  I hate you. I hate you Daddy. I really do” I run and slam his door. The maid smiling sadly to me, they seem heard our conversation since we yelled each other. Istepped out of the house and see Mr. Choi standing beside the car. He look at me and he smile. I enter the car and close my eyes.

“Young lady, we’re here.” He wake me up and I look that I already in front of our apartment. I smile at him and said ‘thank you’ He smile to me and bow his head.

I stepped in to our apartment, there’s still a light on living room and see Kai has been watching TV. I take a breath and walk toward him.

“You’re late. It’s 9 PM already.” He said without looking at me.

“I know. Sorry.” I said and walking to kitchen to grab some drink. I feel thirsty.

“Where were you?” He ask and look at me.

“Home” I simply answer him and take a sip.

“Home? Why? Is there anything wrong?” I look at him and rolling my eyes.

“You’re too much ask.” I sit beside him and grab some cookies in table and eat that.

“Why are you eating my cookies?” He grab my wrist to stop me eating that.

“Hell yeah Kai.” I glare at him and take a bite of his cookies in front of his face.

“Y-yah, you-“ Before he continue, I cut him by put the cookies in his mouth. He widen his eyes.

“Shut up Kim Jongin. You’re such a kid!” I grab another cookies and eat them.

“What’s this show?” I ask him while my eyes focus on TV.

“It’s called Running Man, babe. Did you not have a TV in your house before?” I rolled my eyes.

“To your information Kim Jongin, I lived in US before. So this show you called running man, I don’t know it” I lean back on the couch and tie my hair.

“Ah I forget that my soon to be wife was lived in US before.” I glare at him. What? Soon to be wife? Hell yeah Kim Jongin.

“Ah did you have a hot white boyfriend back in US?” He ask me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter