Chapter 37

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling the sun heated my face waking me up from nice dream that I really want that happen. The happy dream that I went with the one who I love. I won’t wake from this dream, I just want to sleep because I can feel happy again before I met with him, James.

For 3 days, I’ve been locked myself in the room, not went to school nor come out from this freaking room. James have been came to the room brought me a food so I didn’t starve. Of course he has a key to his room. But what I did? I never touch that damn food for Peter’s sake so I’m really starving right now until I feel like I will die soon. But I will not let him see my weakness, so I fight with it. The maid will came bringing me a medicine, but of course I will not eat that.

I’ve been thinking what should I do in this 3 days, what will I do to end all of this , but never an idea came out from my mind. All I think is how Jongin condition? Is he awake? How's my father? Is he awake too? I never heard about them. Of course how can I? I don’t have a phone now and I just locked myself in this room. Should I give up? Should I let my love disappeared? I don’t wanna hurt anyone again.

Sigh, I bring all of my left energy to make me walk to the bathroom. I want to feel a fresh air, should I go to walk? I take a shower for 1 hours, let myself fell relaxed in a soft flower soap and think again. I change my self into a black jeans and black coat. I tied my hair in a messy bun, and unlocked the door. Well, let’s relaxed my mind. I walk down the stairs heading to dining table where the maids already prepare a breakfast. The maids gasped seeing me sit on the dining table and all of them smile. The maids offer me a hot chicken soup and a glass of milk.

“Ms. Irene, you should eat this to make your stomach not shocked because Ms. haven’t eat for 3 days.” Said one of the maid and I smile lightly to her.

“Where is James?” I ask the maid not gazing at her just focus eating my soup silently.

“He haven’t eat too since Ms. Irene didn’t eat 3 days ago. He’s been stay on his office room all day.” She said and I look at her.

“Call him. I don’t like eating alone.” I said and they nod and ready to left but I heard someone speak. I know this voice very well.

“Don’t need to call me. David already call me as soon as you stepped out from your room.” He said. He sit across me and I don’t feel like to look at him. So I just stare at my food and eat it.

“You look so thin, you have to eat more, because you skip for 3 days my love.”  He said and  I look at him. There’s a dark circle under his eyes telling me he didn’t have a good sleep, and he look so thin too telling me that what the maid said was true, he haven’t eat like me. He’s staring at me not touch his food. I sigh and eat my food again.

“You have to eat too, you look so thin.” I said while put a salad into my mouth.

We eat in silent and I can feel he’s staring at me all the time.

“James.” I break the silent and looking up to him.

“Mmm…” was all he said.

“I want to go to shopping. I feel I want to relax a bit.” I said looking down feeling that he will not let me, or he will let me but he will follow me to go to shopping.

“Sure. I will tell David to company you.” He said and I look to him shocked.

“R-really?” I ask him again to make me sure.

He smile and nod. “You have to relax and I don’t want you to locked your self again in the room.” He said and I smile at him muttered “Thank you”

 

After breakfast, I rush upstairs, take my bag and wear a black coat. Then I let my hair fall and curl it and wear a black floppy hat. I walk downstairs and meet with James’s gaze.

“Why all you’re wearing is black??” He ask me while walking towards me.

I look into myself and realize what he said.

“But I like my outfit today.” I pout and heard him chuckle.

“You are always beautiful, my love.” He my hair “Don’t worry. It’s just….” I look at him but he shook his head smiling.

“Nothing. Now go. David already waiting you outside.” He said and I smile at him.

“Be careful.” He kiss my forehead then my cheek.

“Sure. Bye.” I wave to him and ran outside the mansion seeing David leaning against the car.

“Looking black today.” He smirk and I rolled my eyes.

“Shut up David. I’ll tell James that you mocking me.” I said getting in the car and we drove off.

 

 

As soon as I arrived at the big mall, I look around seeing there’s less people here. Of course, who will go shopping in freaking 11 a'clock ? I walk looking something that caught my eyes, Channel. I walk inside the store and greeting by the employee there.

After 3 hours of shopping, I get tired and my stomach already call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter