Chapter 29

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin gather his thing from his desk ready to back to his apartment. When he open his bag, he find a bandage  in his bag and a note. He read that sticky note

"cover your wound, so that will not be a scar"

He read that and look at the bandage then threw it on the trash bin.

 

He walk towards the parking car  and seeing Irene enter a car with James.

"Don't ing like you care about me." He said looking anger to Irene and enter his car.

He drove to his apartment, take a shower, change into shirt and jeans with black jacket and wearing a black hat. Then he took a car key and out of the apartment heading to club. Yeah club, his daily activities every night since Irene left him.

 

 

I finish take a shower and ready to go out. I told James that I will visiting my father and he's still busy in his office room. I take one of a car key on his table and walking to parking car. Then I drove to hospital. My phone is vibrated and I see 1 message. Then I open it.

 

Jongin's Mom:

Honey, are you fighting with Jongin?

 

I look at my handphone gasped. Jongin's mother doesn't know what's happening between me and Jongin? Is Jongin not tell her? Is she doesn't know about my father's condition too? I put my handphone on my bag again and start driving.

Then, my phone ringing, it's from Sehun. I hesitant to pick up, but then my stupidity mind pick it up.

"Yes, hello." I said and hearing Sehun breath heavily.

"What's wrong?" I ask him and he take a breath.

"Can you came over here?" He ask me.

"To where?" I ask him hearing his breath.

"Club. Kai is crazy. He already fight with 2 groups and now he's drinking non stop. He didn't heard us."

I sigh "Sehun I can't" I said

"Please Rene. Just tell him to back to his apartment, and we will take care after him in his apartment. You just tell and drag him into the car." He beg.

"Why don't you do that?" I ask him feeling worried over Jongin.

"He didn't hear us. He just kick and hit us. Gross, D.O is already bleeding." He said and I sigh.

"All right." I said and hung up. I drove to club where Jongin and his friends always hang out.

 

Ah I remember, how can I enter that club? The last time I tried, the bodyguard didn't allow me. Arrived at the club, I dial Sehun's number to tell him that I already in front of the club and to pick me up. Then he came with a bruise on his face. Damn, Kim Jongin what did you do to your friend? Sehun walk with me into VIP area on the club. Here he is, the guy that always fill my mind, drunk on his table with many bottle of beers. I sigh and walking towards him.

"Jongin." I said feeling annoyed seeing him drunk like that. He doesn't shrug.

"Kim Jongin." I shout at him and he looking at me with his red eye, is he cry or just because of drunk?

"Let's go." I said and held his arm to help him standing but he walked away and seat to another table where there are a group of men and a girls or more like a .

"Ya, what are you doing here?" One of the men feeling annoyed that Jongin fall into his girl's lap.

"Hello pretty." Jongin raised his arm and cupped the girl's cheek.

"YA LITTLE BOY, GET OUT OF HERE." One of the men shout at him angrily. I ran to Jongin and bowing to him.

"Sorry, he's drunk." I said and hold Jongin, and AGAIN he release my arm and glare at me.

"Don't interfere me." His eyes show an anger and I shaking my head.

"You're drunk Jongin."

"Ya, little boy, you should listen to your girl. Now, get out from here!!" The men shout at him then Jongin stood up walking toward him and without blink of my eye, he punch him, yes Jongin punch the men's face. I gasped and ran to them.

"Don't ever call m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter