Chapter 25

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello. I'm Lee. You must be know me."

"Oow, my father in law."

"Let's meet up."

"Sure."

 

 

Mr. Lee (Irene's father) out of his car and stepped in to the big restaurant and heading to private room.

"Hello, Mr. Lee." said the guy in front of him, Alan James Aethelhard.

"No formal with me." He said with his cold face.

"Like father like daughter huh?" He smirk at Mr. Lee and take a seat.

"Just to the point." Mr. Lee said. "I want you to stay away from my daughter."

"Hahahaha, why is that?" James ask while take a sip of his red wine.

"I bet you already know that she's engaged." Mr. Lee looking to him.

"I know." He said while taking a sip of his wine again.

"If you know, why-" before Mr. Lee finish, James cut him.

"I bet you already know why." He said putting his glass and crossed his arm.

"YOU." Mr.Lee tighten his grip. He can't stand the guy who sit in front of him.

"Ah I almost forget. How about you cancel that stupid engaged?" James smile to Mr.Lee and Mr.Lee scoffed.

"Never I will cancel that engaged. They will married soon. You have to back off." The last word that Mr.Lee give to James makes James stand up and hit the table hardly. Mr. Lee jumped back and looking at him.

"You know what I am capable of, old man." He said

"I know, but I don't repeat my mistake for the second time YOU BASTARD." Mr. Lee shout at him and get up from his chair.

"Waaw, never someone shout at me like that. Well, except your lovely daughter because I let her." He said.

"Listen to me well, I.will.never.accept.you.as.my.son.in.law. because you are a bad man who will make my daughter's life getting worse. I know what are you doing now." He said and ready to get out but James hold him and wishper something to him. Mr. Lee widen his eyes and his body is shaking until everything is went black.

 

 

I walk downstair to the kitchen to find some food. I'm starviiiing. Then I heard a some car machine, he must be back, I thought. I looking at the refrigator to find what to eat but I feel an arm wrap my waist.

"Hello, my love." James put his chin on my shoulder and tighten his grip on mine. He rubbed his face on my neck and smell my scent. "I always love your scent, my baby girl." He said.

I turned back to facing him and crossed my arm. "So, I got a new nickname now? baby girl?" I said and walking away from him to the couch. "I'm starving." I said while laying my head.

"Are you don't eat yet?" He ask me and I shaking my head.

"Are the maid not prepare your dinner back then?" He ask me and ready to stand up but I hold his hand.

"N-no. They are prepare it. But I rejected it because I don't feel hungry back then. But now I'm hungry." I said release my hand from him. He sit again and cupped my cheek.

"Why am I always find you cute when you are like this? Makes me never want to leave you." He said and I look away from him. Never want to leave me? Is my life will be with him forever? I sigh and close my eyes. Then he kiss my cheek. "Let's dinner outside then." He said and I shaking my head.

"No. I don't feel like to go outside." I said still with my eyes close.

"Well then. Just eat at home. Anything for you, my love." He said and kiss my cheek again and call the maid to prepare dinner for us.

 

I finish dinner with him and ready to go to sleep. I go to our room and change my clothes into pajama. Then I feel an arm wrap my waist when I just to close my eyes. He lay in front of me, smiling.

"My love, you sleep first. I have to settle a thing first. Good night." He kiss my forehead, my nose then my lip. I close my eyes until heard the door close then my tear is falling down.

Why my heart feel so heavy? What he did is the way Jongin did to me. Am I fallen for Jongin? Am I?

I heard a ring from my handphone and I checked it, it is Mr.Choi. Why is he calling me?

“Hello.” I pick up the call.

“Hello Young Lady.” I can hear his voice trembling.

“Yes. Why are you calling me at this late hour?” I ask him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter