Chapter 41

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My leg feel so weak, my eyes feel so heavy, my body was shaking. I don’t know what happen to me. I breath out heavily and my feet took me upstairs. I entered the room that we shared together. I look at the bed when he will hold me in his embrace, feeling his warm. *Oh *

I gather all of my stuff in the closet, after finished I look back at the room. I sigh and walking down the stairs meeting with Jongin’s gaze. I smile to the maid which looking into me weakly.

“What did he say again? Did he gave me a message?” I ask her. She shook her head, I sigh.

“All right. This mansion is mine now, but I will not stay here. Mmm.” I think a while what will I do with this. “You guys just stay here, clean this mansion everyday. I will came sometimes.” I said to her and we walk outside the mansion.

 

 

In the car, I looking outside the window car thinking why did he leave without meeting me or telling me. Why did he let me go this easily? Is something bad happen to him? Jongin snapped me from my thought.

“Yes?” I ask him. He looking to me just sigh. “Sorry.” I said feel guilty that he will think me really sad losing him. “It’s just…” Jongin cut me.

“I know. Now, wanna go where?” He ask me and I think a while then smile to him.

“Our apartment?” It’s more like question. He nod smiling and I feel happy again. It’s been a long time I didn’t came to our apartment.

 

 

We arrive at our apartment where we used to live. I stepped in, and no change in there, still the same.

“Jongin, where did you stay when I stay with James?” I ask him feeling curious.

“I stay here of course. If I stay in home, mom will ask me, and she will know something that she shouldn’t know.” He said and I nod.

I walk towards kitchen, couch, then our room. I throw my body on the bed feeling a soft blanket.

“Are you hungry?” Jongin ask me, I look at him and smirk.

“If I am. Would you cook something for me?” Now his time which smirk.

“Yes.” He said and I raised my eyebrow.

“Did you say yes Jongin?” I ask him. He walk towards me and nod.

“I’m more happy if my answer ‘yes’ is from your question is ‘will you marry me?’ “ He said and I blink one twice.

“What are you talking about?” I rolled my eyes. He lay beside me while staring to me. I rest my head on the bed and staring at him.

“What are you thinking right now?” He ask me.

“What do you mean?” Looking into his eye, I can tell what did he mean. I can look the worried on his eye. I sigh lift my hand to touch his face.

“It’s not like what you think. I just…. He was nice to me. I felt like an evil person because he gave all of his heart to me but I hate him. I kinda feel bad for him. Sorry.” I said and he nod.

“I know. I’m sorry. I just feel scared that you will left me again.” He said and I shook my head.

“I will never.” I said peck his lip. His eyes wide and I cover my face with blanket feeling embarrassed after what I did. He hug me and move me to close to him. He lift my head so I look at him. He smile and lean closer to me. Feeling a warm and soft his lip into mine is like a dream. All past this week, this month, I miss this his kiss and his embrace. He move slowly and press gently feeling sweat of his taste. The kiss became more passionate until I realize that he was on top of me. We take a breath after long kiss and chuckle seeing our position. He let go of me and stood up. I follow him then we walk down the stairs.

 

We eat what Jongin cooked, and I was surprised that he can cook better than me. Since when he can cook? Well, he just cook some egg, fried rice. But he’s good. We watched a movie until three movies finished. Suddenly my phone ring and I answer it. I gasped and stood up immediately after what I heard. Jongin take my hand and I look at him.

“Dad, h-he he is awake.” I smile to him and hug him feeling so happy that finally my dad awake. We rush came to the hospital. After we arrived at hospital I see my father laying still weakly on the bed of hospital but his face is bright. I came to him and hug him.

“Daddy, finally.” I smile feeling so happy. "I miss you." I cry in his embrace as he rub my hair.

"I miss you too honey." He said. I look at him. He give me a kiss on the cheek and smiling.

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow morning, I wake up in Jongin embrace. I look at his feature. His face is like an art

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter