Chapter 43

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking through the window's car seeing the beautiful night in Korea makes me smile during the trip. I just finished study in the library with Jongin and the rest of EXO to prepare our final exam next week. Time flies fast than I think. It's just feel like yesterday I move out to Korea with a heavy feeling, but now here I am feeling happy to live again in my country, Korea. I never imagine that I will find a happiness again after what happened 6 years ago, and I never imagine I can stop hating James from now. Speaking of him, what does he do now? Is he okay? I never heard news from him since 2 months ago he left Korea. Even his maids didn't know where their boss go. The maids really taking care of my new mansion that James gave to me. I always came there whenever I have a time. I still thinking what should I do with that? My mom told me to make that mansion into museum. But what museum? I still don't know where that weird idea came from. Should I make into gallery? That will be nice.

"Baby." Jongin wake me up from my thought. I look up to him. "What are you thinking?" He ask. I smile to him and shook my head.

"Nothing. Just thinking about our next exam." I said and he nod. I sigh looking out the window again. I must not lie to him, but I don't want he’s worry about me.

 

Week pass faster, today is D-day of our final exam. I've been study hell to make this exam turn to be perfect. I promise to my father that I will get a good result from this final exam. Jongin too, he was really study hard this time. He said that he won't lose from me. Well, let's see who will get a bigger result. Keke.

The final exam took 1 week, and every student really try hard to graduate and get a good result. It's like a hell in school, because every student really serious and I never heard joking, laugh, etc. Just heard about student study, study and study. Crazy right?
And today is the last day of our final exam.

 

"Hands in the air." The teacher said when the time is over. All of us put our hand in the air waiting the teacher took all of our paper's exam in our desk. As teacher finished gather all of our paper, we gather our stuf ready to get out.

"Good job everyone. The result will out next week, and happy holiday in 1 week. See you next week." said the teacher and suddenly the students cheer feeling happy that the exam is over and now we can do anything beside study.

"Hell yeah, finally it's OVER." said Sehun cheer follow by our classmate. Chanyeol and Baek came to Jongin desk beside me.

"How about holiday together again this time?" Baek ask Jongin. Jongin look at me with permission look. Baek and Chanyeol give me a puppy eyes so I couldn't reject it. I smile and nod to them, they are jump happily.

"Why are you ask my permission? It's not like I'm your parent Jongin." I said gather all of my stuff. Jongin came beside me after he ready to go.

"Well, you are not my parent but you are my fiance, right wifey?" He wink at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Gross, you are so cheesy." I said getting up walk out of the classroom. We walk towards parking car with Jongin’s arm around my shoulder.

“Where do you wanna go?” Jongin ask me and I shrug.

“I don’t know. Let your friend think about that. We just follow them whenever they wanna go.” I said and Jongin nod.

 

 

We spent a week holiday in Hongkong. Baek just invite us to his parent’s new hotel there. So we couldn’t think about the payment for hotel. Everyday we will go out to have fun, like came to Disney, shopping, and everything. Everything is perfect. After got 1 week holiday in Hongkong, we are back to Korea to see the result of our final exam.

 

 

“God, I’m so nervous.” Said Baek. We sit at cafeteria in school still waiting the result of our final exam. Students are loudly chit chat in cafeteria.

“Why?” I ask Baek.

“Don’t you feel nervous Rene?” ask Sehun gasped.

I blink, one twice. “Well-“ before I continue Sehun cut it.

“Not nervous as much as you are with Jongin right?” Sehun said chuckle. I rolled my eyes and hearing Jongin chuckle too. I give a death glare to Jongin.

“Oh come on baby, don’t take it seriously.” He said and I sigh.

“Well, your friend is a .” I said and now Sehun’s time who rolled his eye.

“Well, I'm not big like James.” He said and I stopped from drinking my juice.

“Oh shut up, can you?” I said and feeling Jongin staring at me.

“He’s gone Sehunnie. Don’t talk about him again.” Chanyeol said seeing a bitterness in Jongin’s face.

“Waah did you call him Sehunnie?” Baek gasped of what he just hearing.

“DAEBAK.” D.O said  which just silent since we sit at cafeteria.

“Well Baek, thanks to Sehun, now he will bickering with Sehun, not you anymore.” I said make Baekhyun smile widely but make Sehun back away.

“Oh you are right Rene.” He try to hug me but stopped by Jongin.

“Oh don’t try to hug my fiancé.” Jongin said and Baek rolled his eyes. I laugh seeing them, feeling so happy that I have a friend like them.

“Well, what will you do when we graduate from high school?” ask D.O

“We wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter