015

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“M-mom?” I stand up and looking at her. She smile and stepping forward into me.

“Hey my love.” She hug me and I hug her back. I smile and smell her scent. I pulled from her hug and look at her frowning.

“Why? You don’t happy to see your mother?” She ask me while raising her eyebrow.

 

“Mother? That beautiful lady is her mother?” I heard some murmur in the cafeteria.

 

I sigh and held my mother’s hand. “Let’s talk outside.”

“No. I’m starving. I heard that this school has an amazing food.” She looking around the cafeteria to search a food. Yes, my father own this school after they divorced. So, she don’t know too much about this school.

“Mom.” Aish jenja, she always like a kid when that come to food. I rolled my eye and sit again.

“Your father has a taste to make this school honey.” She said and take a sit in front of me.

“I know, he put too much work for this school.” I said and take a bite of my food.

“Well, since this is your father’s school, should I make a mess?” She ask me and I raised my eyebrow.

I can see Kai and his friend gasped.

“Mom, stop joking.” I said and rolled my eyes. Aish, she’s not change.

 

“Father? So, Irene’s father who own this school?”

“Ah I heard that the owner of this school is a single parent.”

“So, Irene’ parent are divorced?”

I glare to them which talking about my parent.

“Just let them be honey. They are envy towards you.” My mom said while looking at me. “But I relief that they know who you are now. So, they can’t hurt you again.”

“Ah that’s why you come here?” I frown at her.

“Not like that. But it close. Beside, I want to see my son in law?” she smile and look to Kai who seem looks uncomfortable.

“Hey Jongin. I heard you save her last time?” she ask Kai smiling on his face.

“Y-yes Mistress.” Kai answer her and I giggling. He looks so nervous.

“Just call me Mom, okey.”

“Mom. You’re too much.” I said and cross my arm.

“Why? He will be your husband anyway. That’s not good to hear he call me that beside mom. I will be her mother soon.” She chuckle.

“Well, didn’t you said you’re starving back then?” I ask her.

“Ah that’s right. Bring me a food honey.” I rolled at her and stand up walking to the line to bring a food for my BELOVED mother. Gross. She’s annoying.

“Well, who are you guys?” she ask Kai’s friend who still keep silent on their place.

“We’re Kai’s friend and Irene’s friend.” Chanyeol said smile.

“Waah, my daughter has a handsome friends.” She smile. “Anyway, I’m Irene’s mother.”

“Yes Miss-“ Baekhyun noded his head.

“Just call me Jane.” My mother is not Asian, she was born in Canada. Her name is Jane. Jane Lee. But her name back to first since she disvorced with my father. My father pure Korean, Jaejoong Lee. They meet when they attend the same school together in Wanganui school back in New Zealand.

“This your food, Young Mistress.” I put her food in front of her and I’m back sit on my chair.

“Well, I can see why are you endure to stay here honey. You have this handsome friends.” She said and take a bite of her nachos. I rolled my eyes and not talk back to her. She like to teasing and makes me embarrassed in front of my friends since I was a child.

 

My mom back to hotel to rest and we back to classroom.

“Gosh, Rene. Your mom is cool!” Chanyeol gove a thumb up to me and I smile shyly.

“She’s beautiful too. I think it’s cool to talking with her. She likes an open mided person.” Baek said I grin.

“Well she is.” I said and open my book.

“Kai, you must be proud have a mother in law like her.” D.O said and Kai smirk.

“I’m jealous.” Sehun whining makes ud laugh.

 

 

“Do you want to visit your mom?” Kai ask me while he’s driving his car.

“Yup. But I want change my clothes first, then we’re going to hotel which she stayed.” I said and looking out of window. I feel my phone vibrated on my bag. I take out it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter