018

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's wrong honey?" He ask me and I wake from my thought.

"Nothing. Dad, I gotta go. Bye." I waved at him and stepped out of his office room. I walked out of the company and greeted by employee here. Mr.Choi has been waiting me with his car. I smile at him and what I see? That man again in his black BMW car with black sunglassess. I look away from him and enter the car. We ride out of the company towards my apartment.

"Mr.Choi." I said.

"Yes Young Lady." He said while looking at me in the mirror.

"Can you drop me in the breadstore?" He nod and I lean back again. I don't want this man know where I live. I have to find out who is he. I stepped out of the car and Mr.Choi heading back to office while I enter the breadstore greeted by the employee there. I order a chocolate caramel and hot americano. I sit near window and look out of window seeing the man across the road. When the man didn't look at me I came out of the breadstore and go to the shop beside it. The man  looking into the breadstore and see that I'm not there. He stepped out of his car and walk to the breadstore. After a few minutes, he came out of the breadstore, enter his car and drive away. I stopped the cab and get in.

"Sir, please follow black BMW there." I point at the man's car and the driver nod.

We follow him, after around 30 minutes, he parked his car in the small traditional home and he stepped out of the car. I look at him from inside the cab. He walk towards someone who has been inhale his cigarette while leaning back on the wall in that house. I can't see him clearly because it's too dark. Then the man came closer to the man in that house whispering something. The man took out his cigarette lighter and from that I can see him clearly and who he is. GODNESS! I gasped seeing that man and my body is shaking.

 

 

I take a breath before enter the apartment. I held my chest and close my eyes "Calm down Rene. Calm down." I said to myself. I stepped in the apartment and seeing no one there. I look around to find Jongin and heard a sound of shower. He's taking a bath. I take a pajamas from my wardrobe and heading towards another bathroom. I wash my face three times and look at the big mirror in front of me.

 

"Don't think that I'll let you go. I'll looking for you again my love."

 

That word is hanging in my head. I close my eyes and tears drop on my cheek. I wipe my tears and heading to bathup. I stay there for almost 30 minutes then came out of the bathroom wearing a pink pajamas while my hair is covered by small white towel.

"When did you came?" I look up and seeing Jongin sit on the couch looking at me.

"A while ago." I walks towards him and sit beside him.

"I don't heard the door open." He said

"You were took a bath while I come." I said and take a cookies in the table in front of me.

"So, what did you talk with your father?" He ask me while take my hand locking it with his.

"Nothing. Just some famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter