006

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright sunrise on my room wake me up from the dreamland. I rub my eyes and look at watch, 7.15 PM

", I'm gonna be late" I ran to bathroom and take a fast shower. I walked down and see Jongin is still sleeping.

"Jongin" I tap his shoulder but he doesn't wake up. "Jongin, wake up. School. It's 7.40 already" Finally he wake up and look at me.

"You're ready?" ask Jongin and I noded.

"I'll go first. Bye" I waved my hand and put a shoes. I ran to the bus stopped.

 

"Why don't you waiting me?" I heard someone say in my back. I turned back and see Jongin approached me. I don't answer him. I walk passed him to my class.

 

Jongin POV

*Why is she cold to me? AGAIN? He even didn't wait me and come to school together.* thought of Jongin and he walked to clasroom.

Lunch time

"Yo Kai, what's wrong with you?" I sit on our usual table at cafetaria. I heard Chanyeol ask me but I don't know how answer that. Because I don't know why I feel like this. Did Irene's cold towards me makes me sad?

"Nothing" I said and put a spoon in the table.

"There's something between nothing" I look to D.O when he said that.

"I'll just go. See you" I walked out of cafetaria and went to garden of our school. There's no one in garden, and this place is my favorite place of our school.

I sit under the big tree and close my eyes.

"The weather is nice" I feel so relax right now. But my smile faded when I remembered Irene.

She's so cold to me in the school. Why? Las night I can see another part of her.

 

 

"Oppaa." Yura came to Jongin who sit beside me and sit in his lap. I can see Jongin's hand wrap around her waist. They make out.

I don't care about it although he's my fiance now. I take my Ipod and put a headphone around my ear. I pressed the button 'play' and played the music.

I listened to it and look out of the window.

 

*Is she not jealous? Or why is she didn't stopped me? She know that her fiance is making out beside her. Argh frustating* Jongin's thought and push Yura.

"Oppa, wae? You want continue it on another place huh?" she wink at him and put her hand around her neck.

"No. go away." he said and look to Irene who still look out of window.

"Opppaaa" Yura whining and makes Kai groaned.

"Just go." he yelled at her makes everyone at the room look at them "You annoying" He stand up and walk away out of class. The EXO boy follow him.

Kai made his way to parking car.

"Are you ditch today?" ask Sehun looking at Kai who already enter his car.

"Yup. Wanna come?" ask Kai look to s who standing outside his car.

"Where?" ask Chanyeol

"Club ofcourse" said Kai turn on his car

"Sure" Chanyeol grin and make his way to his car. Following all of EXO member.

 

I walked to kitchen and find many vegetables, fruits, meat there.

"What should I cook?" I murmured at myself and take out a beef.

Suddenly I heard the sound at the front door. *maybe Jongin is back*

I put the meat at the kitchen table and I start to cut it.

"Why do you here?" I look at the sound and find the EXO members staring at me while Kai looks drunk.

*, ottoke?* I really confused right now how to explain to his friends. I take a breath and walking toward them and take Kai on my shoulder and put him on the couch. The EXO members still looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter