Chapter 26

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG BANG.

I open my eyes when I heard sound of gunshot. Then here they are, the two of drunken man laying on the ground in front of me with blood on his body. I gasped and stepped back. My leg feel so weak and I feel like I'll fall but then someone grab my body and I look up at him, James. My tears falling on my cheek, then he wipes it.

"Don't worry love, you're safe now." He said. I'm about to look at the dead body in front of me again but James hold my face.

"Don't." He hold me to not look at the dead body. My body is shaking. I look at David who holding a gun on his right hand. He must be the one who killed them. Then, I remember that Jongin is here. I look at him, he, his friends, Yura and her friends are shocking as hell like me.

"W-why a-are y-you kil-lling them?" I look at  James but he just hug me then I push him until I make a gap between us.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU KILLING THEM?" I shout at him and he just shaking his head.

"My love, calm down, now let's back home and clean yourself." His word makes me curious what is he talking about. Then I look to myself and seeing there's a blood all over my shirt. It must be their blood. I breath out heavily and shaking my head.

"No, I don't want came to your home." I said while wiping my tears.

"Love. came here." he said again and still, I shaking my head.

"NO. I SAID NO JAMES." I ran away from him but he fast enough to grab me.

"BACK HOME!!" He said and I jumped a little looking at him then I looking down scared to see him. Then, he my hair and kiss it.

"Sorry, I don't purpose yelling at you. Now, let's go." He said grabbing my hand and I walk with him to the car. When I walked, I make a little gaze to Jongin, he look at me with sad face makes my heart is hurt.

"Clean their body." I heard James tell his men and they are nod. I stepped in to his car and we drove.

 

 

Arrived at our mansion, his mansion. I take a shower to clean my body. I close my eyes.

 

"Don't came near me, if you want to safe." I said to the men who's trying to steal my bag.

"Waw, you're so confident little girl. Now what are you thinking of it?" said one of them.

"I mean it. Just go before-"

BANG BANG BANG

I close my eyes and my tears rolling down.I should just give them a money. Stupid, now it's happen because of you Rene. I breath out heavily and feel a hand cupped my cheek.

"You're safe. Sorry, I'm late." He said. This is not the first time to happen. Every time someone going to hurt me, he always came and his men killed them. I can't do anything. He said that he's protect me, he said that he will kill anyone who try to hurt me. Is he crazy? Is he healthy? He's like a monster. But, that monster is created by me. He will not kill them, if I can protect myself. He will not kill them, if he not love me. I'm the one who's like a monster. I'm the one who let him to love me.

 

I open my eyes and take a towel and wrap on my body. Then, I wear a pajama and ready to go to bed.

I lay on my bed and cover my body with a soft and warm blanket.

Then, James came and laying his body beside me. He staring at me and me too, staring back at him. He smiling to me and my hair.

"Are you feeling okay?" He ask me and I shaking my head.

"Why James?" I ask him.

"What?" He ask me still rubbing my hair.

"Why do you love me?" I said and he stopped rubbing my hair.

"Love, you already ask that question since the first time I said I love you." He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter