Chapter 33

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gill, we can't catch her if he is around her for 24 hours." a man on his late 20 y.o told the man who named Gill.

"Make a plan. I want she's here tomorrow." Gill said to his trust man while inhale his cigeratte.

"Yes Gill." The man bowed and left him on the room.

"I'll make you suffer .............. James."

 

 

"Okey everyone. I think this is for today. Don't forget for promn next week. Dress properly." Mr. Song left the classroom and I can hear everyone is excited for prom which our school have every year. Well, this is will be the first time I came to prom since I came to Korea. Btw, who will asking me for a date? Jongin? Yes, he's my fiance. But I don't think James will agree it. I just hope he will not know about this prom. Because I want my first prom is be with him. That's my dream. Well, I always dream to came to prom with the one that I love. It's not like I haven't been on prom before, but I always reject all the offer form boy since middle school. Because they're not my taste.

"Baby." Someone speak, waking me from my deep thought and I look at it, it's Jongin.

"Hi." I smile warmly to him earning a glare from the girls. Well, they will think I'm such a . Every morning and evening James will pick me, but inside school Jongin still clinging into me.

"So, you want to go to prom with this handsome man?" He sit beside me, put his hand on the desk and rested his head on his hand looking at me.

I did the same what he did while looking at him. "Sure, this y girl want to be a date for this handsome man if he will not embarassed because people are looking at me dirty." I said while smiling at him.

He pinched my cheek and said "Just ignore them the way you used. People don't know the truth." He said and I smirk.

"Gosh, the first time I see your smirk. That's cool baby." He peck a kiss on my cheek as my face became red like a tomato. What the hell I'm blushing? I never.

"Well, thanks to you that I still someone to talk in the school." I smile to him and he smile back ruffled my hair.

"Aish Jongin." I pout making he pinched my cheek and peck a kiss on my lip.

"Gosh Jongin, we are in the school." I said while everyone gasped seeing us. I'm dead.

 

I walk into the gate school. Today was tiring because teacher give us a lot of work. , I don't feel like to finish all of it. I look at the line of sport cars in the gate. David out of his car, lening against it while inhale his cigeratte. Gosh, he looks hot, but hell yeah, I still prefer Jongin than him. I smirk at him while he smirk at me. I know that all the girls are try their best to make David look at them. Everytime David pick me after school when James not. They always fix their hair, their make up for getting his attention. But his eyes always fix on mine, because HE WATCH ME FOR 24 HOURS, I warned you.

I walk closer to him and doesn't see James.

"He can't pick you. He's on important transaction right now." He said like he know I will ask that.

"Waw so now, I'm not important again." I act sad.

"Well, don't act. I know you're happy." He said and I smirk.

When he open the door for me I heard some shoot beside me as David push me into the car. I see the students ran inside the school. David take out his gun and shoot a bullet on people who just came out from a bunch of trunk. What the . I'm dead scared, stay in the car. David hit the window lightly and I open it a little.

"Stay inside and lock the door." I nod and pulled up the car window again. I locked it and look outside. It's a mess. People are shooting each other and I see people are fall on the ground with a blood on their body. Who are they? It's like a two clan fight for their life. I see someone try to open the door beside me. I look at him and he came with a wood beams and hit the window car hardly. It got a broke into a pieces and I stepped back try to out with door beside me but before it, he success grab my hand and pull me. I scream for my life trying someone see me and help me. The men who grab me was kick on his head make him fall on the ground, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter