Chapter 36

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran down the stairs heading to dining table to eat my breakfast. Where is James? Does he home? I didn’t saw him when I woke up, Is he already out? If yes, I can visit Jongin before I go to school. Arrive in dining room, I look around just to see the maids there, but don’t see James. Aaah he must be gone. Nice, I will go to hospital now and skip breakfast. When I was about to turned, I feel an arm wrap my waist make me a little jumped.

“Oh my god.” I looked back and seeing James smiling ily to me while rest his chin on my shoulder. I grasped my chest, close my eyes and taking a breath.

“Are you scared my love?” I can feel he smirked to me and I just want to punch his face.

“Jeez, you scared me to the death!” I rolled my eyes and release his arm on my waist and walking towards the table. As I take a seat on the center, he take a set across to me.

“Are you mad at me my love?” He look at me grinning and I glare at him.

“Shut up James, you annoying little brat.”

"I'm not a little to remember you my love." He said smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"Hell yeah you big bastard." I said not feeling fear because he can't mad at me. I put a big pancake into my mouth and chew it fastly. He laugh and take a handkerchief and shrink the cream in my mouth.

“Always eat like a kid when you’re angry.” He said and I ignore him.

 

We finish and we walk towards the car. David open the car’s door for me. I thank him and stepped in the car. James as usually driving and I sit in the passenger seat.

“Should we go?” He ask me and I nod.

 

 

During the road, what I do is just looking at the road out of the window. I think about how to visit Jongin when James will drove me to school and pick me after school. Should I ditch today? Will he notice? I look at James and ask him.

“James, you will pick me after school?” I ask him and he nod smiling. I look out of the window again and sigh.

Arriving in the school, as always people will staring at us, the girls will glaring at me like I’m their top enemy. And as usual, James will my hair and kiss my forehead.

“See you soon my love.” He smile to me and I nod.

 

I walk towards inside the school as James waiting me until I’m inside the school. People looking at me weirdly and I think what did I do this time? Ah I almost forgot, the incident last time. They must be saw it when I was being kidnapped. I sigh and walk to my locker to take a book for today’s lesson. I walk inside the classroom and seeing EXO put their head down. They look so sad, I walk towards them and all of them lift up their head looking at me.

“H-how Jongin?” I ask them, but I can see they are rolled their eyes except for D.O. I sigh, they must be hating me.

“He don’t wake up yet. I don’t know. Why don’t you visit him?” D.O ask me and I looking down.

“I I want, b-but-“ before I finish my sentence, there is a voice behind me.

“Of course not, her scary boy will not allow her to visit his enemy.” I turned and see Yura smirk at me. I glare at her feeling so mad.

“What? Am I true right? He help you, but you ran away after you and him got an accident. You left him and he is in critical condition now because of you.” She mock at me and people glare at me.

“Is it true Rene?” I look up and seeing D.O look at me with his red eyes. *How can she know about it?* I thought. I shook my head, can’t accept this lie again. It’s enough people look at me in the wrong way when they think I dumped Jongin for James. I couldn’t accept this again.

“So, what now Irene?” Chanyeol yell at me and I flinch.

“I didn’t left him, but I was kidnapped when we got an accident. The kidnappers took me to the abandoned warehouse and torturing me.” I said while looking down feeling my tears ready to fall.

“O-omo, sorry Rene, I don’t know.” Chanyeol said and I shake my head

“It’s okay. I’m wrong anyway.”

“Geez, oppa do you believe her?” Yura this ask Chanyeol while point her finger at me.

“I don’t care, you belive me or not, because that doesn’t effect me. I don’t care you guys think bad about me, because Jongin know the truth.” I yelled to all of them and left the room.  

 

. I walk towards small garden where I always came with Jongin when the lunch time. Tears start to fill my eyes. I miss him, really miss him. His smile, his laugh, his touch, his kiss. How can I make him suffer like this? Is he okay now? I wipe my tears and stood up. I decide to visit Jongin in the hospital. Mr.Choi already t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter