003

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*What is he doing here?* I thought look at him.

"Honey, what's wrong?" My father voice wake me up from my thought.

"Ah No" I sigh and look down to grab my confidence *Relax Rene*

"Waaw your daughter is so beautiful" I heard that lady in front of me with smile.

I look up to her and stand up.

"Hello, my name is Irene. Nice to meet you" I bow to them and put a light smile on my face. Then I sit again

"She's my only and one daughter. She live in California for few years and come back here just a few weeks ago." I can feel my father smile widely.

"Ah this is my son." his father said and give his son a look.

He stand up and smile "Hello Mr. Lee. I'm Kim Jongin. Nice to meet you"

"I heard that you attend the same school with my daughter. Did you ever see her in school?" My father ask Kai smilely

"Yes, we are classmate." he said give a surprise to both our parents.

"Really? Waaw that's good." I can heard my father is happy right now. I just put a little smile on my face. I feel so uncomfortable with this dinner, since the partner of my father is that playboy.

"Son, Mr. Lee is the owner of your school you attending right now, Seoul high school." said his father. I can see he's surprise. Yes not people in our school except the teachers know about my status.

"Aaah really? I don't know about it. Sorry" Kai give me a look and I look away.

We start to eat, eveytime I look to him, he's staring at me and give me his-always-smirk that annoyed me so much.

After 20 minutes having a dinner and chit chat with them. My father order a dessert.

"Ah, we almost forgot the purpose of this dinner." said Mrs.Kim look to both of us (me & Kai)

"You know, our relationship is really close and our business is grew up. But we want to expand our business. So we have to discuss this around 3 months." said Mrs. Kim. She smile widely to me. I confused what the hell she want to talk. why so complicated.

"We decided to arrange married for both of you" said my father give me a hard hit on my head.

*what the hell? arrange married?*

"WHAT?" I can hear Jongin yell to his parent.

"Yes honey. You and Irene will be married." said his mother. I feel so angry, sad and oh my god. tell me this is not true.

"Honey, are you okay?" my father ask me and tap my shoulder.

"How can I'll be okay? Married? Dad, seriously. Are you joke at me? So this is the way I help your businees? You sell me?" I speak in english when I'm mad to him.

"No. I don't. How can I sell my daughter? You're not a thing and-" I cut his word

"So if you didn't sell me and this is what?" I stand up and walk away.

"I will catch her" said Jongin while stand up ready to catch me.

 

I feel a hand grab me from behind. I turned away and look Kai.

"What do you want?" I ask him and look away from him.

"Why are you hiding your status? All of the student call you scholat and you didn-" I cut his word, feel so burn all of my body.

"Is that important right now?" I yelled at him because this is nonsense. He just look blank at me. I sigh and loose his hand, call a cab and go home.

 

Jongin POV

She's different. If any girl in our school will accept it immidiately. But she's not.

"You make me want you more, Irene"

 

Tomorrow m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter