020

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooo guys, I haven't update for 3 days. So, I tried to update today, cause I'll be busy for next week.

Happy reading ^_^

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I looking out of window with Jongin driving beside me. We are heading to Gimpo International Airport to spend our holiday in Japan with EXO members. We already discussed about it yesterday back from school. Right now is 7 PM and our flight is in 8.15 PM. My mind is still not clear of yesterday. Jongin has been asking me what's wrong with me since we arrived at our apartment yesterday with EXO members. They followed us into apartment to discuss our holiday. So, we decided to spend the weeks in Japan. We arrive at Gimpo airport and I get out of the car bring my suitcase and wear my brown sunglasess. We walking inside airport and seeing all of EXO members already there with their suitcase, snapback or hat and sunglasses, sure, they have a good sense of fashion.

"Why are you guys so late?" ask D.O.

"Sorry." Jongin said.

"Let's go." said D.O

I looking around and we're check in, then going to waiting room. I sit with my earphone on and open my social network. It's time to leave and we make our way inside the airplane. We took a first class and I sit with Jongin. I sit near a window and put on my seatbelt.

I wear my sweater, because it feels cold. I lean my body and looking out of window. When the plane already take off, I put off my seatbelt and walking to toilet. After that, I back to my seat and change my seat into bed. I feel Jongin hold my hand when I close my eyes. Then I open my eyes, see Jongin's face is so close to my face. I blink and he smile then said good night while kissing my forehead. I close my eyes again and went to dreamland.

 

 

It's 10 PM in Japan and we are heading to hotel which own by my father. I'm roommate with Jongin of course, Baek with Chanyeol and Sehun with D.O. We are walking to our room. I put my suitcase on the floor and I throw my body into big soft bed.

"Aaaah, finally, bed." I said while closing my eyes.

"Take a shower first beb." Jongin said making me glare at him.

"I'm not smelly." I pout makes him chukle.

"Yes, you are. But it's not good sleep before take a bath." He said "Or should we take a bath together?" He grin and I throw him a pillow. Damn Kim Jonging always flirt.

I stepped in into bathroom and prepare a warm shower. After I finished, I change into my white pajama and seeing Jongin playing with his handphone on the bed.

"Finish?" He ask looking at me and I nodded.

I cover my body with a warm blanket while Jongin taking a bath.

Jongin came out of the bathroom wear a white shirt and boxer. Well, it's not big deal for me. He lay on the bed beside me and cover his body with blanket. Then, he came closer to me wrap his arm around my waist and kiss my back hair. "Good night fiance." He said and I muttered "good night Jongin"

 

 

The sun bright is set and I cover my eyes and turned back to feel something in my face. I open my eyes slowly and Jongin's face was so close and his nose touched with my nose. Damn, I stepped back a little from him and observe his face, sure he has a handsome face and manly. I close my eyes again and wrap my arm around his waist makes him moved. He open his eye and tight his arm around me while smiling. Then the bell ring three times, he groaned and walked out of the room to the front door and seeing his friends already ready to go out.

“Why are you still in your night clothes?” ask Sehun rolled his eyes.

Jongin rubbed his back and said to his friends to waith us in the restaurant inside hotel for breakfast. I took a fast shower and wearing a simple clothes, while I unlocked my phone and see 1 message. I open it and….

 

From

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter