Chapter 38

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG

 

 

Still close my eyes, I don’t feel hurt anywhere nor feeling hurt in my head, but I feel someone take my hand and now still held my hand. I open my eyes and there’s James looking into my eyes. That eyes that look so hurt and broken. I looking down looking into my hand that James hold, then my heart beat stop. The bullet didn’t shot my head instead it shot James.

“Oh my god.” I gasped, then I heard some shoot gun again. BANG

James fall on the floor in front of me then I look behind James, there he is, Gill’s brother with his gun into our direction, he shoot James. I kneel down and held James  with my shaking leg.

“J-James. Oh my god. I-I’m sorry. Why did you take the gun? Oh my god“ I muttered, cover my mouth and let my tears fall.

“Ssssh my love. I’m fine. Don’t cry.” He wipe the tears on my cheek.

I bring his head into my lap and looking around.

“What are you looking!? CALL THE AMBULANCE.” I shout and his men rush call the ambulance and some man rush towards us.

“James, oh my god. Please hold on. Don’t dare you to close your eyes. Please.” I cry and cry seeing him in hurt condition.

“You’re safe my love, and I’m sorry. For everything.” He said with shaky voise.

“No. Please don’t speak anything okay. You have to be strong James.” Then I heard a siren came. They take James and I stood up still held his hand tightly. We ran into ambulance and stepped in. During the road, I look to him while he look to me. He smile and I just cry.

“Stop crying Rene. I’ll be o-okay.” He cough a few times and I nod wipe my tears and smile to him.

“I know, and you have to.” I his hair. We arrived in hospital and rush toward emergency room.

“What happen?” Ask one of the doctor as soon as we arrived in front of emergency room.

“He got a shoot two times doctor.” Said one of the nurse.

“Operating. Ready.” He said and the nurse nod and look at me. I look down to James while he fight his pain.

“You have to be strong. Fight with it. I’ll wait outside.” I kiss his lip for like 5 seconds and he open his eyes slowly. “Be strong baby.” He smile and the nurse take him inside operating room.

I held the hem of my shirt while crying. How can this happen? What’s wrong with me?

*Stupid Irene. What did you think back then? Did you try to kill yourself? Suicide? And now, look who’s you hurt. You shoot him Rene. You ing shoot him. You’re dead*

I cover my face and sob hardly, this isn’t right. God, please save him.

Almost 4 hours, but the doctor still haven’t came out from operating room. Did he survived?

 

 

 

“Rene.” I heard someone call me. My heart stopped when I heard that voice. The voice which I try to reach these past few days. The voice that I really miss so much, the voice who can make my heart melt just to heard it. I look up and look the way where the voice came. There he is, a guy standing like one meter from me with his messy hair that always look y in my eyes, his brown eyes that I never tired to look and his small lip still wearing a hospital clothing and a slippers. We locked our eyes, no sound from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter