004

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stepped out from classroom. I’m the last to remain in class. Other student have been out since 20 minutes ago. I walk passed the hallway of my school. The sky went darker, I look up to my wrist and it’s already 6.15 PM. I walked to bus stop. Yes, I never used my private driver because I can take a bus. I see a dark shadow beside me. I try to calm down and not panicked, but the shadow more closer to me. I walked faster but I can feel a hand grabbed my wrist.

“Why are you so fast young girl?” I see 2 drunk guys. They try to catch me but I stepped back.

“Go away” I muttered and start to feel scared.

They success grab me. I try to loose it, but I can’t.

“Yaa how dare you to touch me!” I yelled out but the guy never give up. I hit him hard on his stomatch and he fall on the ground, but the other guy hit hard on my cheek. I fall hard on my and the guy come closer to me

“Oppaaa” Suddenly the guy in front of me fall down. I see someone save me but before I can see him clearly, everything is black.

 

 

I open my eyes slowly. I rub my eyes and try to sit, and someone held and help me to sit. I look to someone beside me and that’s Kai.

 

Jongin POV

I feel so bored at home. I’m not in the mood for clubbing tonight, so I just walking around. I hear someone scream, I try to find it when I saw two mens played with the girl.

“Isn’t that Irene?” I ran as fast as I can and punch the guy who try to ripped her. After I punched them hardly, I look to Irene and she fainted. I want to bring her to her house but I don’t know her house, and my house is nearer here. So I bring her to my house.

“Young master, is there anything that I can help?” ask one of my maid.

“Ah dial Mr. Lee’s home. I wanna talk with him.” I said after put her in my bed. I look to her pale face.

*she must be scared*

I turned away but I hear some word “Oppa oppa, save me. Don’t go”

*Who’s oppa? her boyfriend?* I try to hold her hand but the maid enter my room and give me a phone.

“Mr. Lee, this is Jongin. Do you still remember me?” I ask him slowly.

“Of course, how can I forget to my soon to be son in law” I can hear his laughed. “What’s wrong Jongin?”

“Mmmm I have a project with Irene, she will be back a little bit late tonight. Are you okay with that?”

“Yeah of course. I trust you”

“Okay thanks Mr.Lee” I hung up the phone and see her face again.

 

 

“Why are you just staring at me? Where am I?” I look around and I don’t recognize the room.

*This is not my room* I bit my lower lip.

“Are you scared right now? I won’t do anything to you. You’re in my house. I just save you from that two punk mens, you should thank me” I can see he’s mad because my behavior

“T-thank you” I murmured and looking down.

“What did you say?” he ask me but I ignore him. I try to stand up but failed. My head feel so heavy.

“Just take a rest a little bit. I alrady call your father and said that you’re with me. He won’t worried anyway” he said and ready to leave me.

“Ofcourse he is.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter