002

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow morning in school. I came early to school. I walked down the hall to my locker. I took some books for today's study, then I walked to class and saw a couple who has been make out. GROSS. They stopped when they saw me in front of the door. Then I walked to my seat and put my bag in the table. I saw the girl out of classroom. Then I pulled out my headphone, but before that, the guy came closer to me. I look up to him, that's Kai, the playboy of school. he just staring to me.

"Weird" I sigh and put my headphone around my ear to listen some music in the morning. But the guy still staring at me and sit in front of me.

"What did you say?" he asked me with smirk on his face.

"I said weird" with what-do-you-want look on my face.

He smirked and say some word to me but I can't hear clearly. Then sound of bell make the class full of student. He back to his seat and I look out of window. The teacher come to the class. Everyone shut their mouth and start the study.

"Okay, I will make a project for 2 peoples. The project is about HARD WORK. You can interview someone which has a good enough for this project and tell it on story. Okay I’ve done create a group.  I’ll patch it on the board. You can see it. Okay see you next week.” The teacher left the classroom and every student run to the board to see which who they paired up with.

“Oh why I have to be paired with you” said Baekhyun give a meaning look to Chanyeol.

“You know, seems like teacher like us two together” said Chanyeol put his hand on Baek’s shoulder and show his creepy smile.

“Gross, you sounds like a gay” Baekhyun rolles his eye, release Chanyeol’s hand and back to his seat.

“Hyung, we are on one team” Sehun give a small hug to D.O

“Yeah that’s good. Ah Kai paired with who?” D.O searching Kai’s name on board and found it.

 

I put bag on my shoulder and walking passed the board. I can make this project by myself too, so I don’t need to see who’s paired with me.

 

“Kai, you paired with that new student” said D.O sit in front of Kai who don’t give-a- about this project. Suddenly, Kai look to D.O and raise his eyebrow.

“With who?” ask Kai suddenly looks interesting.

“With that new girl, Irene.”

“Whatever hyung. He just need give that girl a kiss so he don’t need to put an effort to this project like usually.” said Sehun explain that to his hyung.

“That’s right, that’s how he always do” said Baekhyun grinned.

“Where are you going?” ask Chanyeol look to Kai who already left his seat.

“Toilet. Wanna come?” Kai ask with meaningful look.

“Gross. I’m normal” said Chanyeol makes everyone laughed.

 

Jongin POV

Where is she? She hasn’t ask me yet about this project.

 

Jongin looking around at locker to find Irene. But her face doesn’t show up. Just a few girl who look shy looking to Jongin. Then Jongin come closer to shy girl in front of him.

“You looks so cute with your red cheek” Jongin lay her hair behind her ear and his eye locked to her lip. Then he come closer make the girl’s cheek become hot red. He pressed his lip in hers and put his left hand on her waist. His right hand play with her hair. Their kiss become more passionate till he hear the sound of locker beside him. He stopped the kiss and look to the girls beside him. That’s me.

“I looking for you” said Kai to me and come beside me.

“For what?” I ask him without give him a glance.

“We are on one team”

“So?” I look up to him, crossed my leg and lean on my locker.

He give me a smirk and his face come closer to mine. I want to pushed back but that just give him a satisfaction. So I just staring at his eye.

“You looks beautiful in close” he said smirked.

“And?” I said coldly.

“And why do you put your poker face in front of me?” he said more closer to me.

“No. I give my poker face to everyone. So, about that project. I can finished it by myself, you just have to ready for presentation” I said, closed my locker then walk away from him.

 

The sound of bell ringing in my ear. I stand up and walk fast to the door.

 

“Kai, have you talked with her?” ask Baekhyun looking to Kai.

He didn’t answer just left the classroom.

“What’s wrong with him?” ask Chanyeol look to Kai who left the room and shook his head.

“Just let him. He will talk when he is in a good mood” said D.O who always have a positive mind.

“Club tonight guys?” ask S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter