Chapter 39

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“J-Jongin.” Don’t know what came to me, I just stood up then ran fast into him. Embrace him tightly, not caring the  blood in my hand.

“Jongin.” I cry into his embrace and smell his scent.

“Ssssh baby. Everything is going to be alright.” He rub my back and hug me tightly like scared if I will leave again.

I pulled away from him and look to him so close. He smile while my hair.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” I ask him and he seems taken aback. “W-what’s wrong?” I ask him seeing his face change.

“Nothing.” He smile “It’s just my mom ask me the same question when I woke up.” He said kiss my forehead. “I miss you.” He said and I smile to him, hug him again and feel warm in his embrace.

“I miss you too. When did you wake up?” I ask him still hugging him.

“Just a few hours ago.” He said and I pulled away from him.

“What? You have to rest.” I glare at him and he raise his eyebrow.

“How can you shout to a patient?” He pout and I chuckle.

“Sorry.” I smile and kiss his nose.

“What’s happen?” He ask me and suddenly I close my mouth and looking down, wake from the happiness that I feel just a few minutes ago.

“J-James. He got a shoot. No, I shoot him. I’m scared Jongin. I’m scared.” I cry into his chest while he hug me tightly and tell me that it’s not my fault. Not knowing what happen, he lift me up and seated me on the chair.

“Look at me baby.” He lift up my chin and look into my eyes. “Whenever happen, that’s not your fault okay. And he will be fine.” He said. I rest my head in his shoulder.

“Why are you nice to him? He steal me from you.” I cover my face after aware of what I say. He chuckle and I blush not knowing what to do *Stupid*

“Yeah I hate him for my life, but I don’t want you to blame yourself if anything bad happen to him. Trust me beb, he will be fine. As long as I know from what I see, he’s strong. Yeah, heck he’s mafia leader. He must be trained well.” He said and I nod sighing.

We waiting for another 1 hour, but the doctor still not came out.

“Mrs. Irene.” I heard someone speak and I look to him. One of his men came to me and bowed his head.

“What’s wrong?” I ask him.

“David open his eye.” I stood up immediately. How can I forget about David?

“Where is he right now?” I ask him, and he lead me to David’s room. Jongin follow me.

I enter the room and seeing him smile to me. I close the door, Jongin wait me outside the room.

“Are you okay?” I ask him and he nod.

“How about James?” He ask me and I sigh looking down.

“I don’t know. The doctor still not came out from the operating room. It’s been 5 hours actually.” I said weakly.

“Are you worry about him Rene?” He ask me and I look up to him seeing his smirk on his face.

“Of course I am.” I rolled my eyes and he chuckle.

“What James said is true. You are an angle.” He said and I raise my eyebrow.

“What do you mean?” I ask him and he smile.

“James always told me that you look like an angle. An angle which he can’t resist.” He laugh a little, I just glare at him. “ Every time he looks at you, all of his fear always gone and how much you hurt because of him, you always kind to him. That’s why he told me that you like an angle to him.”

Without my realization, my tears already fall. What he said is really stabbed my heart. How can he think like that? Since I hurt him so much too.

“All right, cry baby. Go home and clean yourself. Your coat smells blood.” He said and I shook my head, before I protest, he already cut me. “I will look over James. Don’t worry, I will not let anything bad happen to him. Again. So, back home. I will let James’s men company you.” He said I shook my head.

“No, I can go by myself.” I said and now his turn to shook his head.

“No, I will not let you go without of the guard.” He said and I pout.

“But David, can I back to my home?” I ask him carefully, scared if he reject it, and telling me to just back to James’s mansion. He look like think for a while and smile.

“Sure. You can go to your home.” He said and I jumped joy. I kiss his cheek and said thank you to him. I walk towards the door and look back again.

“Ah, I will visit my father first.” I said and he nod.

 

 

I walk outside and seeing Jongin sit on the chair wait for me. He look at me when I close the door and smiling.

“Finish?” He ask me and I nod. He reach for my hand and we held hand in hand walking towards lift.

“Where are we going now?” He ask me and I look to him.

“When are you release from hospital?” I ask.

“I can now.” He said and I nod. “ But I have to take a few test before release.”

We walk to his room and his doctor already there. He said that he will take a few test while I back to my home with company of James’s men. I take a shower and change my self into comfortable clothe. After that, I back to hospital to see Jongin. He already finished with his tests and already change with his comfortable clothe.

 

 

 

“My mom was here to give me a clothe.” He said .

“Where is she now?” I ask him looking around not finding her existence.

“She ask about you and I said that you will back here.” He said while I walk towards him. “She wait for you, but her secretary ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter