Chapter 28

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at my watch, it’s 6 PM. It’s time the school ended, but I’m still here in my father’s room seeing his breath in and out. I think, I’ll just staying here tonight. Then, I call Wooshik oppa to grab some dinner with me in the hospital. He agree, then we came to caffee in the hospital.

 

*Where is she?* James looking around the school from his car but doesn’t see Irene. He waiting in the gate school seeing students out from the school by looking at him. His men searching her in the field school and ask some students. Then his eyes landed on Jongin and his friends. He walked into Jongin’s direction.

“Kai, he’s walking here.” Said Sehun muttered.

“I know.” Said Jongin coldly.

 

“Omo omo, look at that.”

“Aigo, what will happen to Kai oppa.”

“By looking at him, I feel kinda scary.”

 

Kai heard all the murmur of the students and ignore them. He walking towards his car and James stopped in front of him.

“Where’s Irene?” He ask Kai and Kai look at him coldly.

“I don’t know.” He said coldly and ready to enter his car but James stopped him again.

“What the hell little boy.” Kai turned to look at him.

“Little boy? You don’t ing know me so shut up!!” Kai shout at him and suddenly his men gather around him ready to wait an order from his boss. The students look at them with fear on their face.

“Yes, I don’t know you. But which I know that you are my love’s fiancé and soon you are just nothing with her.” James mock to him makes Kai blood anger.

“Ah, if it like that. I wanna ask you something.” He said and James nod while crossed his arm on his chest.

“Is she love you?” Kai smirked by leaning into his car.

David stepped forward ready to punch Kai but James stopped him. Then he stepped forward to Kai.

“Little boy, don’t make me angry. You know what my men will do if I’m angry.” He said with his cold voice.

“He will kill you.” “But, you have to thank me, I’ll let go of you this time.” He smirked and ready to leave but before that he push Kai hardly to the ground make him groan in pain.

He smirk seeing Kai groan and turned walking into his car.

“Find her.” He said to his men and his men bowing to him and he leave.

 

 

I change my clothes into pajama which delivered by Mr.Choi. I look at my father and smile.

“Good night Daddy.” I lay my body to the sofa in the room and sleep.

 

“She’s in the hospital James.” David give an information to James where Irene is.

“What’s happen to her?” James seem a bit shocked and jumped from his seat.

“Nothing happen to her. She just waiting his father.” He said.

“His father? What’s happen to him?” He seem relaxed now and playing again with his document.

“You don’t remember? He fainted after met with you.”

“Ah, so how is he?”

“He’s in coma.” David said looking to James. James stopped from his activity and looking into the painting in his wall’s room. The painting of a beautiful girl which looking to the window, the girl who he is love all his heart and his life.

 

"Oppaaa, where are you?" said Irene when she's early in her 13.

"Are you lost?" said one of the boy. Irene turned and see a boy with his friend. She nod and looking down.

"Who are you looking?" He ask again.

"My brother." She said and her eyes start to teary.

"Don't cry. He will back. Maybe he just go somewhere." He said. Irene looking at him.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" She ask him and he sit beside her.

"I'm James, and like you do. I just playing in the park." He said smiling.

"With him? Is he your friend?" She ask him and he nod.

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter