Chapter 22

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Long time no see, Irene." He said

 

"Oh, who is he?"

"He knows her?"

"Is she cheat with Kai oppa?"

"Daebak!!"

Jongin heard the murmur around the students in the parking car. He feel mad right now. who the hell is this guy? Why he know Irene?

"Kai, who is he?" Chanyeol whisper to Kai.

"Like I know." Kai said.

"He sounds so mad." Baekhyun wishper to D.O

"Yeah, he is." said D.O

 

"You look more beautiful." He said my hair, his face just a few inches from me. I can't move, my leg feel so weak.

"I miss you." He said, then suddenly I fell someone pull my body. It's Jongin. I look at him, he looks so mad.

"Who the hell are you?" Jongin shout at him angrily.

James, he just smirk looking at Jongin who's mad.

"Me?" James ask to Jongin. "Well, I must be the one who ask you that question." He said calmly makes Jongin more angry.

Before Jongin shout at him again, I stopped him.

"Jongin, don't" I said while shaking my head. Jongin look down into me. I breath out heavily and I can feel my eyes gets teary.

"So, this is your school." He said. I look at him again. “You know, I’ve been looking for you for 6 years my love. And you are here.” He said makes everyone shocked.

 

“My love?” Kai murmur and scoffed.

"Let go of her." James said to Jongin. I can see he start to mad. Don't, everything will bad if he mad.

"Why? Who are you to order me?" Jongin said still holding my hand tight.

"I said. LET GO OF HER!!" He's mad. God, he's mad. He shout to Jongin makes me a little jump from my spot and close my eyes. Jongin who standing beside me can feel my shaking body.

James walking near me and push Jongin until he fall to the ground. He lift up my face so I can see him.

"Sorry, if I make you scared." He cupped my cheek and I'm about to turned back to see Jongin but he stopped me.

"Don't" His calm tone but full of tension makes me stopped and don't bother to look at Jongin.

"Irene." Jongin stood try to stopped me but his men blocked his way. "Irene, don't go with him!"

He my hair and staring into my eyes. Then he grab my hand and pull me into his embrace. "Let's go" He said. I can't do anything or stopped him. My body feel so weak even to walk. I feel so sorry to Jongin, but I don't know what to do. His men ran into their car and he open the car door to me. I hesitant to enter his car but he whisper to me makes me enter his car.

I keep silence in the car, my phone can't stop ringing. I know, it must be Jongin. He must be angry right now. How can I face him later?

"Why are you don't say anything?" He ask me try to held my hand but I move. He sigh.

"Don't you miss me? It's been 6 years since the last time I see you." He said

"Nope. I don't miss you." I said coldly without looking at him.

"Well, it's okay. We will see everyday now." He said make me look at him.

"Everyday? What-" before I finish my words, his men open the door and said that we arrived. He try to grab my hand again but luckily I stepped out of his car fast. I look around where is it, it's like a home, no, mansion. Big mansion, even my mansion doesn't compare to this.

"What is it?" I ask him while my gaze still fix on the front door in front of me.

"It's my home, and will be our home." He smile and I scoffed. Our home my .

"Let's go my love. I have many things to talk with you." He said. I walk with he follow behind me. The old maid open the front door for us and I can see big room with luxury and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter