Chapter 31

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard people laughing and I try to open my eyes. I rub my eyes and look around.

"All right lovebirds, seems he's really okay now. I'll go." I look at Wooshik oppa left the room and look at Jongin beside me. He is smiling at me and kiss my forehead.

"Morning." He said and I pout.

"Where is my morning kiss?" I ask him and my cheek redden. Damn, why did I do? Why am I ask that question? Stupid.

Jongin laugh seeing me blush, he lift my chin and kiss my lip. "Good Morning baby." I smile to him "Good morning too Kim Jongin." I said and he pout. 'Why?"

"I give you a pet name, but you called me Kim Jongin?" I scoffed.

"It's better than I call you Kai." I said crossing my arm.

"All right." He hug me then I jumped.

"Oh my god. I'll be late to school." I'm ready to go but Jongin arm stopped me.

"Baby, the're travelling remember? They are going to Europe for our school anniversary." He said and I blink try to remember. Aaah the school anniversary.

"So, we don't have to go to school. Aaaah I'm happy." I lay again on bed and cover my body with a blanket.

"Are you really wanna sleep again?" He ask me and I nod smiling. My phone ringing, Jongin reached for it.

"David, who is he?" He ask me and I open my eyes. I reached my phone and talking to David. He call me to pick me up to school. I tell him about the school trip and said that I'm going to stay at hospital. Ah I love my life. I'm grinning after finished calling with David. Jongin look at me, curious.

"Who's David?" He ask me and I look at him.

"James's men. He is outside hospital to pick me up to school." I said.

"Waw, sure that jerk is over protective over you. Even his men keep watching you." He pout and crossed his arm. I laugh seeing him like a kid.

"Well, it's because I'm beautiful. So everyone are protective over me." I wink to Jongin and he chuckle. We cuddling under the blanket watching some movie on TV.

 

"What will we do? Stay on hospital all day long?" He ask me and I nod.

"As long as with you, I'm fine." I said.

"How about going out?" I look at him. He wait for my answer.

"But, I'm scared that his men caught us and they tell James. I'm sure he will flight back here if he know I'm with you now." I sigh rubbing my face on his neck. Breathing sofly.

"What will we do? I don't want stay away from you again. , why I can't do anything?" He cursed and I feel so bad for him.

"Jongin." I cupped his cheek and lift it to face to me. "Don't blame yourself. I will find out what to do. I don't want stay with him for any longer tho. He's a nightmare for me. Everytime I see him, I will remember bad memories that hurt me." I looking down, let my tears falling down on my cheek. He lift my chin and kiss my lip.

"What did you hide from me?" He ask me looking into my eyes. "Tell me." I hug him tightly and sob under his chest.

"He h-he he killed my brother. He killed him." I'm crying in his chest.

 

"NO. STAY AWAY FROM ME." I shout at him try to ran as fast as I can to get out from his home. I walked down the stairs and he call me.

"IRENE, GET BACK." He shout at me and suddenly his gang member gather around me. I'm trapped. I look around try to escape from here.

"Please James, let go of me." I try to hold my tears. It's not right. He said he love me, but I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter