Chapter 34

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moonlight aglow on my face make me open my eyes slowly. I look at the ceiling and looking around then what caught my eyes that someone laying beside me and staring at me with hurtful on his eyes, James. I still feeling headache and when I was about to stand up, suddenly I feel hurt on my back. I groan in pain and he help me to lay again.

“Where are you going?” He ask me still his eye fix on me.

“Bathroom.” I said and try to close my eyes again. Why am I feel so tired?

“What’s happen James? Why am I feel my body is hurt everywhere?” I ask him and he sigh my hair that covered my face.

“You- you was kidnapped.” I raised my eyebrow then suddenly it hit me, , Jongin. How about him? I stood up immediately not care about my wound and my back who hurt like a . I ran outside the room and I heard James calling me but I ignore me, but being a man for him, he can easily to catch me up and grab my wrist.

“Where do you think you are going? You have to rest.” He ask me to but being my stubborn, I shook my head. No, I have to know what’s happen to Jongin. Is he okay? I just left him on the road. What if he being---- no no no, don’t think too much Rene.

“I have to go James.” I let go of his grip but he grab me again and hold me tight.

“JAMES, LET ME GO!!” I yelled at him make the maids flinch hearing me yelling to their master, their king.

“NO IRENE, YOU STAY HERE. I WILL NOT LET YOU TO GO ANYWHERE!!” I scoffed and ignore him. I ran faster to the front door but there they are, their stupid man trying to block me. I try to loose from their grip.

“LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD.” I struggle between their arm and suddenly a hand grab my waist and carried me in bridal style. James. Ugh I hate this guy right now.

“PUT ME DOWN!” I yelled at her but he ignore me and walking to his room. I hit him hardly but I think that’s not enough to make him give up.

“James please.” I start to cry because I’m hurting inside. I’m worried of Jongin. I’m scared something bad happen to him. I can never imagine he’s hurt because of me. Why God all of people why I always hurt people that I love?? I cry and when we reached his room, he put me down on the bed. I release his grip and ran towards the door, but when I try to open it, it’s locked. What the heck? I looked back and seeing James sigh walking while his eyes fix on me.

“Just sleep my love. Rest.” He hold my hand trying to make me move into bed but I shook my head.

“No, I have to go. Please James, I have to go.” I let my tears falling again in front of him. He see my weak again. I hate to show him my weakness, but what can I do now? Since I don’t know about Jongin. Without my realization, I already kneel down in front of him, sobbing. “Please James, I beg you this time. Please just let me to see him. I just want to know his condition.” I cry and cry and feeling James existence is gone in front of me, then the next that I heard is a sound of a mirror piece. When I look up, James punch a big mirror with his right arm making his hand bloody. I can tell he’s beyond angry right now.

“WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT HIM, IRENE? WHY? WHEN I’M WORRIED TO THE DEATH OF YOU. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I’M SCARED RIGHT NOW? WHEN I SAW YOU ON THAT ING ABANDONED WAREHOUSE, I FEEL MY HURT BROKE INTO PIECES, WHEN I LOOK AT YOUR WOUND, I JUST WANT TO KILL EVERYONE WHO DARE TO LAY A FINGER ON YOU.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter