016

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It was scary to think of happily ever after. It was scary to think about trusting someone enough to give him your heart now, hoping he wouldn't break it later.”

Rachel Hawthorne

 

I closed the book that I've been reading since 2 days ago. I sit on the couch with my book on my lap. I lean back to break after finished read the book. I close my eyes trying to remember my past life. I never been fall in love into someone. My life is just too perfect to have a happy family after the day he come to my life, ruin my happiness and my family's happiness. I want to feel someone that I want to put my care into him, someone that I can share my story, share our story, smile over our childness, mad over our kidness, and happy over our love, our story. But there's no one in my life someone like that. But now, I've been choosed this way of my life to marry someone that I never know and exist in my life. He's like stranger to me and I don't feel anything around him at the first. Who knows that feeling can grow to another way? Who can tell that the person who disn't impress you can makes your life more bright? You're not feel sad anymore, you can move on now, move from the past that always haunting you.

 

I feel a tap on my shoulder and wake me up from my thought.

"You were so deep into your thought. What is that?" The guy look down to me from behind, that guy is someone that appeared in my life and change me into my old, my oldself Irene. Who always smiling not cold like before.

"Nothing. I just finished reading." I said smiling to him and he sit beside me.

"So, you finished reading that?" He ask me and I nod. He smile at me and my hair and smell my scent. That's his habit now, always smell my hair and smiling lovely to me. We don't know what kind of our relationship are. As we know that we are fiance and will be married after graduate. We know that we feel comfort at each other but don't bother to ask each other about our feeling because we alredy fine with that. We already know what our feeling are. So there's nothing can we talk about that.

"The exam is in 1 week. Have you study Jongin?" I ask him while resting my head in his shoulder and he rubbing my hair and pulled me into his chest.

"No." He said while smelling my hair.

"Me too. I've been fallen in love into reading now. That's a five already in two weeks." I said while my face facing his neck and close my eye.

"Don't take your time too much into it. You'll be sick, You haven't much rest lately." He said while putting a soft kiss in my forehead. I smile and wrap my hand around his waist.

"It's okay if I'm sick." He push me a little to look at me and I see he's frowning. I chuckle and rest my head again in his chest. "because I have someone who will take care of me." I said gigling. I can feel he's smirk and tighten his embrace.

"I will always take care of you even you're not sick. So, don't even you think you wanna sick, Irene." He said and hit my forehead lightly.

"Awww, what was that?" I pulled myself from his embrance and rubbed my forehead.

"I'm hungry." He said and make a cute face in front of me. Grooss, he's like a kid.

"Just eat, don't whine to me." I said crossed my arm and leaning back into the couch.

"Eww, you cook for me." He said and I look at him.

"Who am I? You're slave?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"No, you're my fiance, and will be my wife. So, you have to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for me. Oke baby." He peck a kiss in my cheek and I rolled my eyes.

"No. We can have a maid, so I don't have put too much effort for cooking." I said smile widely. This time he frowned and rolled his eye.

"No. I don't want eating maid's cooking. I just want to eat your cooking." He pout at me and I grin.

"Grow up Jongin. Gross, you looks like 5 years old." I said leave him into kitchen to make some dinner for us.

 

 

 

"James, why are we rushing to make a deal with them?" the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter