008

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s silence during our way back to apartment. I didn’t glance a bit to Kai who’s driving. I can’t look to him. But his eyes have soften since I hold his hand. The EXO members back to their home after sent us a goodbye in parking car.

Finally we arrive in our apartment.

“Do you want a drink?” I ask him but he ignore me. He put his key in the couch and walk to the stairs to take a shower.

I cook a dinner for us. After finished cooking, I take a shower after him. Then I changed to comfortable clothes. During dinner, none of us speak. We just eat comfortably like there’s no one in the room.

I sit in the couch and turn on the TV. He sit next to me and my heart start to beat fast. I know that he’s angry to me and I’m waiting for his yell. But….

“Why are you not talk?” His voice was so soft make me raised my eyebrow and look at him.

“You said to go home just to eat and watch? Not explain anything to me?” His voice’s tone getting high.

“Mmm I-I don’t know what have to explain.” I avoid his gaze and look to TV.

“Tsk. I’m leaving” He walked to the front door angrily.

“Where are you going?” I ask him when he put his shoes on.

“None of your business” He left and I sigh.

 

I walked down the stair after finished a shower. Today is a weekend and I don’t know what should I do. I don’t have a friends in my school. When I passed the couch, I see Kai is still sleeping with half . I make a cereal for my breakfast. I eat silently on dinner table.

“What do you do?” He ask me and I look at his wet messy hair. *When he woke up?* He just done take a shower and he don’t put a clothes on.

“Breakfast” I look at my cereal again and eat it.

“My friends are coming. Just you know it.” He said coldly to me and I sigh and take away a plate.

“So, I have to go.” I take a milk and sip it.

“No, you can stay if you want. They will not bothering you” he said and lean back on the couch.

“Yes, but I’ll bother them” I said and go upstairs.

I stood looking at the mirror tie my hair and I heard a door ring bell, they must have been arrived. *I have to go*. I take a bag from bed. I hurried down the stairs and I feel many eyes staring at me. I look down not giving them a glance.

“Where are you going?” Kai ask me while their friends still staring at me.

“Somewhere” I said put on my shoes not look to him.

“Don’t back before 6 PM” He said coldly and I look at him disbelief.

“I’m not a KID!” I glare at him and slam the door.

 

Jongin POV

“What’s wrong with her?” Sehun ask me and I look to him give him a look like-I-know? I sit on the couch angrily. She has been cold to me since this morning. Last night she even didn’t explain to me what Yura did to her. I avoided her last night, but now she is the one who angry to me.

“Ya Kai, do you hear us?” I look at Chanyeol blank.

“What did you say?” I ask him and Chanyeol glare at me.

“We talked to you for almost a half of a hour but you’re mind is somewhere. Do you think about your fiancé?” Baekhyun whining and I rolled my eyes.

“She has name and her name is Irene. Put that on your stupid brain” Baekhyun gasped and hit me.

“Ya, you dare” Now everyone hit me and I groaned. In the end, we laugh and I almost fall on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter