Chapter 30

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm trying to sleep but I can't. I open my eyes and seeing James sleeping peacefully. He looks nice when he sleep. He open his eyes when feel I moving around.

"Can't sleep?" He ask me and I nod. He tighten his arm on mine and looking into my eyes. He look at me without say anything and I feel uncomfortable for that so I clear my throat.

"James." I call him and he my hair then put his arm on mine again.

"What my love?" He ask still looking to my eyes.

"When it is start?" He raised his eyebrow an ask me what am I talking about.

"You, became a mafia. No, I mean when we first met, you just a gang leader." I said looking into his eyes.

"Well, when I was child, my father teached me how to fight, As you know my father is a good fighter too. As I grow I have a bunch of kids who following me because I'm strong. That was when I met you.  So, when I lost you, I grew my geng into became mafia and got my father's support with his link in each country. I became stronger day by day and make people afraid of me. They are subject to me, and no one brave enough to against me. I travel around the world to find you and make them know me and fear. So, one of my men find you when you had a school trip before and I follow you when you are stay now. And here he is I am with you now." He smile and I nod.

"Why the men at the club before know my name?" I ask him remember the men at the club said 'your Irene'

"All of people that know me always ask me why I don't have a girl beside me. There's so many girls try to close to me but I ignore them. I said to all of them that I already have a girl, beautiful girl in my heart and I tell them to not even try to hurt you or they will dealing with me. I said that on bala dinner when in Paris. So I think, the news move so fast." He said still looking to my eyes.

"I'm tired." I said and closing my eyes. My chest feel so heavy hearing a story from him. He's strong as I know before when we separated, but he's more strong now and people afraid of him. How can I stay away from him? What can I do now is protect my family and Jongin. I sigh and feeling a soft lip crash into mine.

"I know why did you ask me that Irene." I heard he said and I feel kinda of weird hearing he call by my name. He know something in my mind. He know what I think.

"Don't think about it. If you are gone, I will looking for you even many people try to block me. I'll fight who anyone try to block me. I'll find you whenever you go. So, please don't do anything stupid. Just stay by my side. You know I can't live without you. You are my everything. I couldn't be like what I am now if it didn't because of you." He said cupping my cheek and pull me into his embrace.

 

 

 

I wake up in the morning feeling exhausted. I look around the room and walking towards bathroom. As I finished took a shower, I'm heading to dinning table and seeing only a maid there and some of James's men.

"David, where is James?" I ask him as I seat on my chair. The maid pour a water on my glass.

"He's out for business trip." He said and I raised my eyebrow. It's weird. He never leave me for a business trip. If he have to, he will tell me first before he left.

"It's important bacause Master Alan call him this morning." He said and I nod, yeah his father call him. Ofcourse he can't against him. I finished my food and ready to go to school. David follow me and I turned back.

"Can I drive by myselft to school?" I ask him and he's shooking his head.

"No, Irene. James said I have to look after you." He said. I sigh

"But, you can follow me with your car." I pout and he sigh noding.

"All right, little baby." He said and I smile. David always kind to me since we met. That makes me feel not fear around James's men.

I drove to school with red lamborghini which no more own by James. He does love a car. I walked out from the car and turned my body looking at David car.

"Go back. I'm fine at school." I said and he nod.

"I'll came in the evening." He said and I nod.

I walking towards the class.

"Feeling so happy huh?" I heard someone speak and I turned back to see who is it. Yura. "Have a protective boyfriend which a mafia leader and a millionaire. He will do anything to just protect you. I shaking my head listening to her. Sure, she's jealous. I walking away but she ran and stepped in front of me.

"Where are you going?" She ask me. Really? I rolled my eyes.

"Of course class you stupid. Where else." I glare at her.

"You stay away from Kai oppa." She glare at me and I look at her.

"Already. Now get out because I want to go to class." I said and seeing her gasped.

 

 

During lesson, I didn't sight of Jongin. Where is he? Is he ditch a school? I walked into the parking car after the shool ended and there are David leaning back on his car. The girls around me blush and grinning seeing him, hell yeah he's hot. He smile at me and I walking towards him.

"Mmm, I will stay at my father tonight. Is it okay?" I ask him.

"Sure. I will stay outside the hospital during the night." He said and I shook my head.

"No, just back. Hospital is safe. I'll just stay in his room. No go out. Okey." I smile at him. He think a while then he nod. I said thank you to him then walked back to my car, James's car. I drove to hospital and seeing Wooshik oppa wave at me. He came near me and hug me.

"You are here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter