Chapter 24

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai walk angrily to the classroom. He look around the classroom but not find Irene. He sit on his chair and unlocked his handphone.

*Where the hell she is? Why her belonging is gone?* His thought.

 

I walking to the school after James dopping me to the school. I sigh, what will I answer if Jongin ask me where I move? My father's house? He will find out soon. Am I must be honest to him? He will kill me if he know that I move to James's house. Damn my life, it's getting worse. I stepped in to the classroom and find Mr.Song already there. I bow to him and look at my watch. Am I late?

"Ah there you are. Your father is in office. He want to see you." He said and I blink, one, twice.

"Ne Mr." I bow again and I left my class heading to office and find my father sit on the couch.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" I ask him but he's not answer.  After a few minutes, he open his eye and look at me.

"Honey, tell me." He said. I look at him confused.

"About what?" I ask him.

"Don't hide it. I know everything." He said makes me realize what is he talking about.

"D-dad, you know?" I ask him looking worried.

"Yes. Why don't you tell me?" He ask me. I looking down and shaking my head. "Irene Lee." He said and I look up to him, shocked. Never he call me that if he's not angry.

"D-dad." I muttered and tighten my grip.

"Go to class." He said without looking at me. I sigh and stood up walking to the class.

 

 

The bell rang and students rushing go to the cafetaria. Yura came near to my desk and smirk. Damn that face!

"So, this is cheating with our oppa. How dare you!" She shout at me and I ignore her.

"Ya , answer me." She said while crossed her arm.

"Are you even ask question to me?" I ask him while rolled my eyes.

"Tsk, you -" before she finish, Jongin cut her off.

"ENOUGH YURA. EVERYONE OUT!!" Jongin shout to the class makes me jump. He's mad, he's really mad. All of students rush out of the class, even his friends. Now just me and Jongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter