013

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"stay away from me!"

"Tsk. little girl, why don't you play with us? We can make you happy, huh? come here."

"No. Please, I'm still young."

"That's why we want to play with you. Come here."

"Nooooo. Heeeeelp."

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"You okay beb?"

"Y-you."

"It's okay, I'm here."

"W-why?"

"Get that body out of here!"

"Yes, James."

"Hey hey look at me. Don't be scared. I'm here."

 

 

"Irene, hey wake up." someone shake my body and I sit up and take a breath.

"Hey, you ok? Did you have a nightmare?" I look up and see Kai sit beside me and held my hand.

"J-jongin." I muttered and my body is shaking.

"What's wrong Rene? It's okay. I'm here." He hug me and I rest my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and remembered my dream. That's a bad dream. Why he  came to my dream again? Is it becasue I met with his boy last night? I sigh and wrap my arm around Jongin's waist. I sob so hard. He rubbed my hair and said 'everything is okay. He pulled me and hold my face.

"Let's breakfast, oke." he said to me and I nodded.

 

We walked to restaurant to have a breakfast. He press the lip button. When the lip door open, there's Yura, her gang with D.O and Sehun.

"Kai, where were you last night? Why don't you came back?" He ask Kai and I just look down. I can't still erase that nightmare.

"Ah sorry. I sleep over." He rub his neck and smile. D.O and Sehun nodded understand because they see we walk together.

*must be Kai sleep in Irene's room. She is his fiance anyway.* D.O thought.

 

 

Four days passed fast by blink. Now I'm here at my house. We agree that we will spend the night in our house after the trip to Moscow. I sit up from my bed. I walked to my window and open it. I stepped out and look at the stars. They're shining brightly. I smile and remember I always do this when I was child.

 

"Oppaaaa, let's go out. I want to see the stars." I'm the 8 years old hold my brother's hand tightly and ran outside. Our parent watching us smilely.

"That's beautiful." I said and jump jump.

"Yes, that's beautiful. But you're beautiful than the stars princess."

"Aww oppa, I hate you." I pout to him and he grin.

"I love you too." He hug me form beside and I rest my head on his shoulder. The place that comfort me from another thing.

 

 

I smile and feel teary on my eyes. I sigh and look at the stars again.

"Oppa, do you watch me now?" I paused.

"You must be happy there." I beathe.

"You promise that you will see stars with me until I'm married. B-but, you break your promise." I wiped my tears on my cheek and smile.

"It's okay. You're the best. I still love you." I chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter