019

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin POV

Why took she so long in the toilet? I stand up from my seat and tell my parent that I will go to toilet. I walk towards toilet and seeing a man standing in front of female toilet and there’s a girl talk with him, I look at the girl and she’s shaking. I scanning that girl and that girl is Irene. When I’m about to call her, she is fainted, I ran towards them and catch her before she fall on the floor.

“Irene, Irene.” I shake her face, her face is so cold and she looks so pale. I put my right arm around her shoulder and my left arm around her leg and take her in bridal style. I look to the man a while and he look into my eyes. Then I walk away from him towards the front door walking passed our parents. They call me but I don’t even look back at them. I’m too worried of Irene. Why is she fainted? What is with that guy? Why are they talking each other? I put her in passenger seat and ran to my seat. I start the engine and drive fast. I bring her at the hospital near the restaurant. The doctor take her and enter the room. I wait in front of the door and our parents came running to me.

“What’s wrong with her, Jongin?” I heard Irene’s father said and I look up to him.

“I don’t know too. I just find her fainted in front of the toilet door.” I said to him and looking down.

“Oh my god. Is she okay?” My mother cover and my father give a light pat on her shoulder.

“She will be okay.” He said.

I waiting and waiting, after 20 minutes of waiting, the doctor came out.

“How is she, Doctor?” Ask Irene’s father.

“She’s okay. She just tired and need a rest.” The doctor said.

“Which one the family of her?” The doctor ask and I’m just about to answer but her father stepping forward the doctor and said “I’m her father.” I close my mouth again and walk to the door of her room. I stepped in the room without ask permission. I don’t care. The doctor about to stopped me but her father stopped him.

“It’s okay, he’s her fiancé.” Irene’s father said and the doctor nod smiling.

“Okay, please follow me. We have to process some document.” The doctor said and Irene’s father follow him.

I sit on the chair beside her bed. She sleep peacefully. Her face looks more bright than before. I reach for her hand and hold it with both of my hand and put it in my cheek.

“Why you don’t tell me if you’re tired beb? I will not bother you to help me study this past week.” He said.

 

Meanwhile Jongin’s father watching them in the window of the door smiling.

“I think we did a right decision jagi.” Said Mr. Kim.

“Yes, I can see he’s change into a responsible boy yobo. He take good care of her.” Said Mrs. Kim smiling ear to ear watching them.

 

 

 

Today is the first day of our exam. I make a French Toast in the kitchen while Jongin is taking a shower.  I put a toast in the plate on the dine table with two glass of milk. I sit on the chair and Jongin came out give me a kiss on the cheek and sit in front of me.

“Do you feel okay now?” He ask me. It’s been 2 days since I fainted and he took good care of me. I’ve been laying on the bed for 2 days. My father and his parent came to our apartment yesterday to check me.

“I’m okay now.” I smile at him and he nod. I take a bite of my toast and take a sip of my milk. Then after we finished our breakfast, we heading to parking car and drive off to school.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter