017

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gather my books and put in on my bag. I've been spending 3 hours in library school. I look at my handphone and see text from Kai.

 

From : Jongin

I'm outside beb. Hurry up, it's cold.

 

Tsk. This boy whining againts a cold. I walked downstair the hall heading to the gate of school and see a silver Lamborgini Veneno car. There is Kai leaning back on his car while his hand on his pocket. I stepping forward him but see a familiar guy in opposite road. That guy is from yesterday when Yura try to catch me. He saved me, but why is he here? Is my father send him to look after me? But why? Kai hold my shoulder and I look at him.

"What?" I ask him and he raised his eyebrow.

"What are you looking? I've been call you 3 times." He turned his face to look the way I looked before.

"Nothing. Let's go." I said and grab his hand.

 

"Beb, can you teach me for an exam?" He ask me when I just finished take a bath.

"Gross Jongin, why aren't you study with me in the library before?" I groan and sit beside him on the couch.

"But I don't like the library." He said and crossed his arm.

"Look at you. Such a kid." I said rolling my eyes and turn on the TV.

"You want me failed in this exam?" He turn off the TV and staring at me.

"But I'm so tired Jongiin." I whine and lean back on the couch.

"Okey just sleep." He grab my hand and pulled me into our room.

We laying our body on the bed. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me to came closer to him. I rest my head on his chest and put my right arm on his waist.

"Let's study tomorrow." I said while closing my eyes. He breath in my scent and held me tightly.

"Okey baby." He said and put his soft lip on my forehead, my eyes, my nose and the last is in my lip. I smile feeling his soft lip on mine and tight my arm around his waist.

We feel so comfortable when we're together. Everynight, we always do the same routine, sleep together and falling on our embrace to dreamland. Waking in the morning while staring into the face beside us. Every morning, he always giive me morning kiss on my cheek and said 'good morning baby' then he held my face and observe it. We stay like that for 20 minutes before prepare ourselve for school.

 

 

"Good morning baby." He said when I open my eyes slowly and muttered 'good morning' to him. He kiss my forehead and rub my face.

"Sleep well?" He ask me and I nod. He chuckle to see my eyes still hard to open. Then he kiss my lip around 5 seconds enough to makes me awake.

"Good way to wake me up Jongin." I said while rolled my eyes.

"If you hard to awake, I'll do that every morning beb." He smirk and wink at me. I push him then stood up heading to bathroom.

 

 

I walked into cafetaria with Jongin beside me. It's time to lunch and cafetaria is full of students.

"Over here." I see Chanyeol raise his hand to us and we make our way to EXO. They're sitting in the middle of cafetaria, their ususal table. When I walked towards there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter