007

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wash my face with cold air. I look at mirror in front of me. I held my chest, it's still beating fast.

The dream of last night is still hanging in my head and just a hour ago Jongin fight because of her.

I hear someone enter the washroom and I see Yura with her two annoying friend come near to me.

"Ya Nerd. How dare you to seduced my oppa? You makes him fight because of you, and now he got a detention because of you" Yura yelled at me.

"YA why are you silent?" She grab my shoulder hardly. I look at her and smirk.

"I dind't ask him to help me." I said coldly and walked away from her.

"YAAA" Before I stepped out of washroom, she grabbed my hair and pulled me. I groaned in pain.

They smack my head til hit the floor. Before I knew, everything is blank.

"Omo, s-she's fainted. Yura, ottoke?" the girl beside Yura looks freak out.

"Let's go, before anyone find us." They ran out of washroom and leave Irene who's fainted in the washroom.

 

Jongin POV

Where is she? Why she didn't come back for next class?

"Aish stupid detention"

I cleaned the classroom. After 1 hour detention, I make my way to parking car and enter my car. I start to drive heading to apartment.

When I entered the apartment, it's still dark

*she's not here yet* I walked to the room and lean on my bed, our bed.

Without realizing, I sleep for 3 hours.

I look outside and it's already dark. I walked downstair and Irene still not come back.

*Where is she?* I look at my handphone to dial her but I releaze that I don't have her phone number

"Stupid Kai, why don't you have your fiance's number. Aish jenja" I walked to kitchen because I feel so hungry. I can't cook.

I lay on the couch and turn on TV. I look at the wacth again and it's already 9 PM.

"Where is she?" I changed the channel and there's no show that entertaining me.

 

I wake up in the dark room. I look around and I lay on the floor. I held my head and there's a blood. I try to think why am I here and I remembered that.

I stand up and and walked out of the washroom.

Luckily there's still a bus to take me home.

I enter the password code of our apartment and stepped in.

"Why are you late? Where are you?" Jongin look at me with anger eyes and he yelled at me. I don't even have an energy to answer him. I just walked to our room but before that, he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him.

"Ya why don't you answer me? You know that- What's wrong with your face? Are you fight? Why there are a blook on your head?" He's so annoying. I loose his grabbed and turned away

"Ya Irene Answer me" his voice more high and makes me mad. I sighed.

"That's none of your business" I try to not mad at him and just walk to my room.

I take a shower and changes my clothe.

I walked out of the room and try to find the medicine. Jongin is still sit on the couch and he looks angry. I don't mind him and I grab the medicine and walked to our room.

After take a medicine, I lay on the bed and sleep.

 

Jongin POV

*Aish jenja. she likes has two soul. sometime she's nice but sometimes she's cold to me.*

I rubbed my hair frustation.

 

I walked down after ready go to school. I see Jongin is ready. He have a breakfast and I see the food only for him. I grab a banana milk in refrigator and drink it. I walked out of apartment. He didn't talk to me or look at me. Just let him be. I don't care.

 

The class start and I see Yura avoiding me. Maybe she's scared that I'll tell about last incident to teacher.

This is nice, she won't annoy and interfere me again.

The teacher come in but I haven't seen Kai come. He's late. But why? He's already ready before me.

"Kai, do you know what time is it?" ask teacher and I look to the door, there's Kai standing, but he has a red mark on his neck. Gosh, did he make out before study?

"Sorry. I wake up late." he walked to me and sit beside me.

*Late my *

The lunch bell ring and every students run out of classroom.

Kai walked out of classroom. He's avoiding me during lesson. Strange. He always look at me or talk to me during lesson. Maybe he's angry because I've been cold to him last night.

 

"Yo Kai, what's wrong with you?" Chayeol ask Kai who has been silent since the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter