Chapter 23

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You move here, with me.” GOD !!!! This is worse!

“M-move?” I ask him again to make sure what I heard is not wrong.

“Yes move love. It’s enough I hold my anger to see you live with him since 2 months ago.” He said making me looking down on the ground. How about Jongin? I can’t hurt him like this, he can’t be hurt too by him. What should I do?

James came near me seeing me doesn’t do anything “You know what capable I do, my love.” His word is enough to scare me. I close my eyes, try to gather my mind, what to do, but can’t. I sigh and looking up at him while he’s staring into me.

“Give me a time.” I said. He doesn’t seems care to my excuse.

“Tomorrow, that’s the time that I give. One day.”

“But, it’s too short. I have to-. James, please.” I hold my tears not too look weak in front of him.

“Well, 2 days. No more than that. The day after tomorrow, I will pick you up after school. Now, I will bringing you back to your apartment.” He stood up and I follow him. My mind is not clear, what will I tell to Jongin that I have to live with James from now? He will not happy to hear that. How about father? His parent? Urgh, I think, I’m going crazy.

In front of my apartment, me and James inside the car. I looking at the building beside me, not ready to go out, because I don’t know what should I talk to Jongin. He must be mad right now. Is he home? Or is he go out with his friends? Because everytime he’s mad he always go clubbing with his friends. What about my relationship with him? Isn’t we suppose to married after graduate? Now, if I live with James, is Jongin will accept this? Or he will say to his parent to cancel the marriage?

I stepped out of the car and enter the building without turning back to bid a goodbye to James. I press the button on the lift. I breath out heavily inside the lift. When the lift arrive at 39th floor, my heartbeat start to beating fast.

I open the apartment door, after enter the passcode. I stepped in the apartment and it’s dark. Is Jongin not home? I walking to the couch and seeing Jongin laying on the couch with the TV on.

“Where were you?” He ask me. I can feel his tone is cold.

“I-I’m-“ before I finish he cut me.

“Who is he?” “Why is he call you, love?” “why are you let him to touch you?” He turning back facing me with anger on his face.

“ANSWER ME IRENE LEE!!” I jumped a little after hearing he shout angrily to me. I looking down, not brave to face him right now. All I could is just silent, but he came near me, grab my shoulder makes me feel pain.

“J-Jongin.” I said

“ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?” He shout again, but my mouth seem to be locked. I can’t answer it. Damn this mouth.

“IRENE, ANSWER ME!!” I close my eyes and start to cry.

“So, that’s true.” He loosen his hand from me and stepped back.

“Sorry Jongin. Sorry.” I cry and ran upstairs to my room. I locked  the door and go to the bathroom. After 30 minutes stay on the bathroom and take a shower, I get out and walking downstairs. He’s not here. I sigh and back to my room. Then my phone is ringing.

Uknown number

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter