014

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LISTEN. I can have a right to stay with HER all I want becasue she is MY FIANCE!"

"Fiance?"

"F-fiance?"

"Waht? Fiance?"

"How can that happen?"

"Omo, Kai oppa and that ?"

I heard all of them murmur in the class. I look down don't know what to do. What if they more hurting me? Will Kai protet me?

"Op-ppa, we heard wrong right?" Yura ask him slowly stepping forward Kai.

"No. It's not. What you guys heard is right. Me and Irene stay in the room together when we were in Moscow, because you (point to Yura) shoo her of the room. AND, we're engaged around a month?" Kai smirk looking to students who dropp their jaw.

"How can that happen?"

"How can his father accept her to be his daughter in law?"

"How about Kim future?"

 Kai rolled his eye "And for your information, she's not a . That picture is wrong. He is not an old man which played with a young girl, but he is her home assistant." Kai crossed his arm and glare at them.

"A-assistant?" the boy asked.

"How can that scholar have an home assistant?" the girl asked.

"Well, for your information. If you won't issued from this school, be nice to her!" Sehun crossed his arm and smirk. Kai kneel down and held my face for looking up to him.

"Are you hurt?" He ask me while looking at my eyes, his brown eyes full of warmness makes me feel safe. I shake and muttered 'thank you' to him. He smile and held my hand to help me get up. He put his right hand around my shoulder and grab my left hand with his to keep me balance.

 

We walked out of classroom follow by EXO members. We walked towards small garden inside the school. Chanyeol bring first aid kit and give it to Kai, Kai grab my hand and give an alcohol to my wound and do the same on my leg. GROSS I hurt everywhere. Then he stick the bandage on my wound.

"They really cross the line. They don't have a reason for hurting you." Baekhyun groan cross his arm and leaning back on the tree.

"They hurt you just because they know that you are scholar student while you're not!" Sehun follow Baekhyun do the same.

"The last time, they made an issue that not make sense! ." Chanyeol hit the trash can in front of him.

I laugh a little seeing them mad like that to protect me.

"Aish, you guys are noisy!" D.O rolled his eyes and look at me. I smile to him.

"Who's my fiance now?" I ask them and laugh.

"What do you mean?" Kai glare at me and I even laugh.

"Did they make your brain hurt Rene?" Chanyeol came near to me with his worried face makes me more laugh. I held my stomatch laugh in pain.

"Kai, you have to bring her to hospital!" Chanyeol yell to Kai and I stop laugh.

"Ani, I mean, you guys are over act. I just confused who's my fiance because you guys mad because they hurt me." I laugh a little and take a breathe.

All of them glaring at me and I make an innocent face.

"Why? Am I beautiful?" I ask them raising my eyebrow.

"You're beautiful." Baekhyun wink at me and I grin.

"YA Byun Baekhyun, do you wanna die?" Kai stood up and catch Baek by his arm and smack his head.

"AW Kim Kai, what was that for?" Baek rolled his eye and rubbed his back head.

"You punk, wink at my fiance once again and I'll punch you!" He yelled.

"Aw, jealous boy." I smirk and laugh with his friends.

 

 

 

"James."

"You find her?" He took a ciggarette and inhale it while resting his back on the chair.

"Yes, James. She's in South Korea right now. She live with his father in Korea. Her parent divorced--" before he continue, James cut him.

"Divorce?" James turning his chair and look at his boy.

"Yes. They divorced 6 years ago."

"6 years ago? That the last time I see her." "Continue." He inhale again his cigarette.

"She attend Seoul High School, the school that only rich people attend."

"Ofcourse she is." He smirked.

"She is in third grade now, but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter