Chapter 40

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything went good. After I stepped out from James’s hospital room. I feel relieved. Even though he can’t hear what I said because he is in coma. But I can express all the burden in my heart. I know, it’s too late to know my heart for him just as a friend. But I just hope when he woke up he can accept all of my decision. I tell everything to Jongin and he seems look fine by that. David look so cold towards Jongin. He just smile a light when I was bid goodbye to him.

Jongin invite me to dinner. We had a dinner in small restaurant, not fancy, just ordinary restaurant. We talk a lot about what we missed since we separated. After dinner, we are continue to airport to pick up my mother. He held my hands during the trip, and sometimes he glance at me or kiss my hand make me giggle. It’s like we are a new couple which just start a relationship.

We are arrive at Incheon International Airport seeing many people pass by. After we eaiting for 20 minutes, my mother’s flight already landed.

“Mom.” I shout as soon as I see the figure of my mother. She is really look fashionable. Wearing a white pants, white shirt and brown coat, then she wear a floppy hat which cover her beautiful face.

“Honey.” She open her arms and I ran to her, hug her while smiling. “I miss you.” She kiss my cheek and I giggle.

“Mom, why are you more younger day by day?” I pout and now her time to giggle.

“Really? But you are beautiful day by day.” She laugh and seeing behind me then cover . I look behind and seeing Jongin looks uncomfortable standing behind me.

“Hey there my son in law. Why are you still standing there? Didn’t you greet your mother in law?” She playfully smirk and I gasped.

“Mom, don’t playful to him.” I glare at her and she glare back to me. I scoffed seeing her glare ‘what the heck’

Jongin came close to us and bow to my mom. “Hello M-mother.” He said while rubbing his neck.

“Just call me Mom.” She said and Jongin smile awkwardly.

“So, how is your father?” She ask me and I shrug.

“He still not wake up.” I said and she nod.

“Let’s go to hospital.” We drove off to hospital while my mother seat in the back. We chit chat during the trip. Jongin seems more relaxed talking with my mother now.

We arrive at the hospital and greeting by Mr. Choi. We walk towards my father’s room. As soon as we entered the room, mom came near father and held his hand. She cry a little and smiling lovely to father. We left her to talk with Dad for a while, because I know that she miss him. After a hour we left her, she get out of the room with heavy sigh. I know this is difficult for her, I hug her and give a comfort hug for my mom. I decide to stay at house accompany my mother. Jongin drove off us to my house.

“Thank you.” I said to Jongin after my mom entered the house.

“Anytime for you baby.” He caress my cheek and we lost in our gaze the he leaned close to my face as I close my eyes. In one sec, his soft pink lip touch mine gently. His left arm held my waist and his right arm held my neck. The kiss so gently telling that we miss our touch each other and won’t it let go. After a few sec, he let go and he pressed his forehead into mine. Lock our gaze, he smile widely.

“Are you ready to be my date at prom tomorrow night?” He ask and my eyes went wide. “Don’t tell me that you forget about it.” He pout and I smile.

“Sorry. I really forget.” I rest my hand around his neck feeling his hot breath because our face was so close.

“Well, I will pick you tomorrow morning.” He said and I raised my eyebrow.

“Why? The prom is in the evening.” I said and chuckle.

“I just want to spend my time with you. Why? You don’t want spend your time with your fiancé?” He ask glare at me and I giggle.

“So, we are still fiancé?” I ask and he pulled away from me and look dumbfound.

“Of course we are. What did you think our engagement broke?” He rolled his eyes. I laugh seeing his reaction, he smile seeing me.

“What?” I ask him. He shook his head.

“Nothing. Just it’s been a long time, I don’t see your laugh.” He said and I smile. He kiss me again and bid a say goodbye.

 

 

“Are you good with him?” My mom ask as soon as I enter the house. She is waiting me in the living room. I smile nod to her and she look so relieved. “How about that jerk?” She ask again.

“Mom, don’t call him Jerk. His has a name.” I said and my mother look shocked.

“Oh my god, what did he do to you honey?” She cover walking towards me.

“He didn’t do anything to me. Just,” I sigh “I just know his true self and he doesn’t that bad mom. He just too love me.” I look my mom disapprove face. “Mom, please.” I said and she took a long breath.

“All right. I trust you. But I don’t want have a son in law like him.” She said.

“Mom, I already engaged okay.” I walk towards my room and throw my body in my bed.

*Finally, my room, my bed, my house. It’s been a long time to be here*

I took a shower and change into my pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter