012

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya little . What did you do to Kai oppa? Why did you follow him all day? Geez, watch your way!” Aish jenja this little punk.

“Can you just shut up Kim Yura? I’m tired. BYE!” I cover my body with blanket until it covered my face. Really, this fangirl of Kai is annoy me.

 

 

I wake up in the morning. I look at my handphone. It’s 6 AM. I sit up on the bed and rub my eyes. I walked to bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face and take a shower.  I wear a white shirt cover by blue jeans jacket and comfortable pants. Then I walked outside the room to restaurant inside hotel for breakfast.

Some of students already setting for breakfast. I look around to see the menu, there are tuna salad, Fettucini Alfredo, Fajitas, seafood, nachos, sandwich, American breakfast and many more food from around the world. I clear my throat seeing this fancy food. I’m starving.

I take a tuna salad, toast with apple juice. I sit on the table. When I’m eating Yura and her gang came seat in front of me. I look at them and eat again. Really this girl have no activities besides annoy me.

“Ya nerd, our business hasn’t finish yet.” Yura said to me. I put my spoon and look up to her.

“What business?” I crossed my arm glaring at her. This time, I wanna punch her face.

“What did you do make Kai oppa close with you  huh?” She yelled at me. Really Kim Yura? In the morning like this?

“What if Kai close with me? Is there anything wrong with that?” I said with my ing poker face.

“Ofcourse it’s WRONG!” She yell makes everyone in the restaurant looking at us. Gross this is embarrassing!

“Why don’t you ask to your oppa then?” I take a spoon again and take a bite of my tuna. !

 

“What are you doing here Kim Yura?” I look up and see Kai glare to Yura.

“Oppaaa.” Yura stood up and link her arm on Kai’s. “I just have a little talk with this .” She is smiling ear to ear while linking her arm on Kai’s. Kai’s face change into mad.

“Don’t call her that name again or I will-“ before he finish his words I cut him.

“Jongin.” He look at me and I shake my head. He sigh.

“Get out of my face you !” He yell at her make everyone stopped their activities and looking at us.

“O-oppa. W-why?” she loose her arm on Kai’s and her face look shocked.

“GET OUT I said.” Then Kai sit on the chair in front of me. Yura look at me with anger on her face and she ran follow by her gang. Tsk.

“You okay?” He ask me and I look around that our classmate looking at us disbelief.

“Omo, is Kai get rid of Yura?”

“Look at them, they look so close.”

“How can Kai protect that scholar?”

“I can’t belive Kai yell at Yura because of that .”

I heard all wishper our classmate in restaurant. Oh God my life.

“Just ignore them.” Kai said and take my toast. I rolled my eyes and take a sip of my apple juice.

“Morniing.” I look up at Sehun follow by D.O, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Morning.” I said and eat again.

 

 

I walked back to my room and there’s no Yura there. That’s a relief, I don’t want she start a drama in the room. I wear a pastel orange summer dress with black cowboy hat and black small shawl bag. Then I wear black & white sneakers. I put a light make up on my face. I look at my mirror and satisfied with sense of my fashion. We gather in the hall and waiting a bus to take us.

The first destination is visiting Armoury Museum. As I know this building was founded by Vasily III to produce and save empire weapons and furnishings for palace. Then we visit Negeri Museum which has a huge collection that covers the whole of the Russian Empire from the stone era. This building has different styles each region and some of the walls are decorated in the style of the old church.

In the night we are visiting Kremlin which the most famous Moskow place in the world. The spelndor of the building with a strong architecture and become a symbol of Russian power makes this place became the most famous place in Moscow.

Then it’s time to back to hotel. I stpped out of the bus. We walked to the hall.

“Okey, tomorrow is a free day, you can adventure by yourself. But take care of yourself. Good night.” Mr. Jung said a goodbye to us and we back to our room.

 

I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter