Chapter 21

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloooooo readers, it's been a long time neh? hehe 21 days since I'm updated.

I'm sorry, work yeah !!

Well, here is the update.

 

*****

 

I throw my body in the couch when I arrived at apartment. Jongin? I don't know where he is. After spend 7 hours shopping with Jongin's mom, 7 hours!!!. Hell yeah, she's maniac than my mom!! Poor my leg :(

I close my eyes and throw my bag to the floor. There's no light in the room, just a moonlight from window. I heard the door click open and I don't care to see who is it. It's must be Jongin. Who else?

"Are you just back home?" He ask me and I don't have energy to answer even to nod at him.

"Helloooo Irene Park, are you die?" He ask me again and damn I wanna punch his face. The hell he said 'die' !! Thanks to your mother, I'm like this!

He kneel down in front of my sleeping body and looking at my face. Well, i don't know if he's looking at me because my eyes closed. But I can feel it. Hehe… He rubbed my hair that covered my face, I don't feel I have to open my eyes, it will be embarassing. He kissed my forehead, my nose and my lip.

"Good night" Then I went to dreamland.

 

I run faster inside the gate school. Well, I'm late. Thanks to Jongin didn't wake me up this morning, and he left me. LEFT !! It's 10 AM bloody hell. I miss one lesson.

I walk inside the classroom and find Jongin talking with EXO, laugh! -_-

I sit on my desk and look at him with my annoying face. Jongin and his friend look at me.

"Beb, why are you here?" He ask me

I scoffed and glare at him.

"Well, Kim Kai, it's first day in new semester and 10 PM bloody hell, you don't wake me up this morning." I said.

"Aaah, sorry. I think you must be really tired after shopping with my mom yesterday. So I don't feel to wake you up. Sorry." I taken a back after seeing his face. He's really look sorry to me.

"Well, even I'm tired. It's not good to skip school. Don't do that again." I said looking away from him.

"Sorry fiance." He smile and my hair.

Jongin is sleep during the lesson and I listen to teacher carefully. It will be a loooong day.

 

 

"James, the car is ready." said the muscular guys in front of him. He nod.

James walk outside his mansion with cigarette in his right hand. He inhale his cigarette for the last and throw it. He stepped in his white Ferrari with his guys in front of his car and behind his car.

"David, you think she will be happy to see me?" He ask the guy who seat at passenger seat. The guy look behind him and see James smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter