Chapter 32

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is she?” James walk down the stair towards where David is. He have been back to Korea at 6 AM and he rush towards his room to find one and only the girl that he miss so much since he’s busy travel a country in the world just for 4 days. It’s like a hell for him to not see her just for one day, even for one second. He’s looking around their room, bathroom, but can’t find the girl that he miss so much. That girl should still sleeping on the bed since still early in the morning, but she’s been nowhere. He groan can’t find her.

“She’s in hospital, James.” David answer his question while inhale the cigarette on his right hand.

“In this early morning?” He ask him and he nod looking at his best friend.

“She’s been staying there since you go. Her school has a trip but she didn’t came because she want to stay with his father. Our men staying outside the hospital 24 hours. So don’t worry, she’s safe.” David explain everything to James and he nod. He take his phone and dial his girl number.

After a few ring, she still doesn’t answer his phone.

“Get the car ready.” He walking to his room to take a shower and get ready to see his one and only.

 

 

“Why did you allow her to stay in the hospital?” James ask when they are on their way to hospital. David look at James curious.

“Why? She stay with her father. I can’t reject her offer. You know James, maybe she fell bored stay at home since you’re gone.” “Are you thinking something?” David ask James and he nod.

He sigh, close his eye. He rub his forehead and take a cigarette on his pocket. His men slide down all the window knowing that their boss is gonna smoking. David look at his best friend and know that he’s stress right now that’s why he took a cigarette when they’re still on the way.

 

They arrive at hospital. He stepped out from his car and throw a cigarette on the trash bin. He walk like the way he is, Mafia Leader into inside the hospital. Everyone look at him in awe. Such a young handsome men, tattoo on both of his arm and his hair pulled back with black sunglasses walking to the lift with bodyguards follow him behind. His men pressed the lift button and he stepped in to the lift. His men waiting outside and inside hospital. James accompany by David and two men going to see their madam which his boss love all of his heart and his life.

David open the door of a room where the girl’s father staying. James stepped into the room seeing a half old man layed on the bed. He look around but not seeing the one who he search. He look at the men once again and heard someone speak. He know very well this voice. The voice who always makes him feel safe and happy. He cannot tired hearing this voice.

“James.” He turned back to seeing the girl that he’s waiting. And there she is, standing with white shirt and blue jeans. Her half wet hair falling down beautifully and she held a towel on her right hand. He can say that she just finished take a bath seeing her hair still wet. He smile seeing his one and only love, Irene. Irene Lee.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask him seeing he’s inside my father’s room with David and his two men outside the room.

“I’m looking for you. David said that you stay here.” He came near me, cupped my cheek and give a peck on my kiss. He hug me so tightly like there’s no tomorrow.

“Aaah yeah I’m staying here since you went abroad.” I release his hug looking at him smiling.

“You always beautiful in the morning.” He smile still his hand wrap on my waist.

“So I’m not beautiful in the afternoon, and evening.” I pout and looking away from him.

“Nah you always beautiful every time more than anything beautiful in this planet.” I laugh hearing his cheesy words. I heard someone laugh too and both of us looking at David who held his stomach to stop his laughter. James rolled his eye looking to his best friend laughing and I join David laughing too. There’s no one who can derided James except me and David. Because James trust David as much as he love me. Yeah his love is BIG to me. What can I do? He is someone who love me that damn so much and I’m thankful for that but I can’t give what he want. And the way he show his love for me who still I can’t accept.

“Now let’s go.” He hold my hand.

“Can you wait outside? I will just pack my things and talk to my father once again.” I give m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter