Chapter 42

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There’s a girl. A little girl in her 14 years old. She was playing in the park with her brother. She was very happy back then because her life is like a fairy tale. She like a princess because everyone treat her nicely. She came from wealthy family make every girl envy of her because people tell she has a parent who love her so much, she has a brother who protect her and love her and she has a perfect life. Then someone came to her life, it start when she played in the park. That someone caught her eyes. He was handsome, no, more than beautiful. She know that he was try hard to get know her at that time. She laugh inside her heart seeing him looks so nervous even though he showed his calm face. Then, he was trying so hard to get closer to her until one day they become close. Everyday they will playing, shopping and anything. People around her more envy of her because she has a people which protect her beside her brother. She was really happy because she felt that her life perfect until the boy showed himself his true identity, that he was a gang leader. But she accepted it as long as he didn’t hurt her. It’s become true that he never laid a finger on her, but he laid his finger on someone who try to hurt her. At first, she didn’t mind because she know that he try to protect her. But until one day he hurt the one who she loved the most, she hate him for her life. All of her life. Six years later, the fate bring them back. She got scared at first, because she just start to love someone else and scared he will hurt someone that she care again, but someone told the girl about him, his true feeling, his broken when they got separated. Then she try to understand him, know about him more, and it got her hurt more because she think everything that happening is because of her. She can’t stop that guy to love her all of his life because she can’t give him the love that he want.”

“And now, the girl already thinking so hard these few days, knowing her heart and not want too hurt the guy again. The girl love him so much, care about him so much………………. but as a friend, as a brother, as someone which she want live beside, someone which she can tell her story. Because the girl already fall in love with another man which became her fiancé now.”

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. You always in my heart from the first time. But even since when the first time we met, I know that my feeling for you was, is like a sister, a best friend which care about you, which love you.”

“Will you forgive me? Will you let me go? I still want you to stay beside me, but……… as a friend, as a brother which I can lean to you when I’m sad, mad, angry or need someone which always understand me.”

“I love you, I love you James. I care about you. You are someone that I can lean. I’m not hating you, I will not. Don’t hurt yourself for a long time. I’m sure God already prepare you a beautiful girl that can make you happy more than me.”

“Wake up soon. People are worried about you. Don’t make you men thinking that you’re weak because you sleep so long.”

 

Hearing all of her true feeling, even he already know her heart never mean for him makes James feeling more hurt. The bullet that shoot him didn’t balanced of what she told. He let the tears fall after his love out of the hospital room where he stayed. He open his eyes slowly looking at the door where she left before. His heart broken into pieces. He don’t know what should he do to make she fall for him. He thinks that all of his action never let her fall for him or want to stay with him. Still looking at the door, he see that the door open slowly, he wipe his tears and show David entered the room.

“James. You are awake?” David smile seeing his best friend awake. He rush came beside him looking at his best friend with smiling eyes. “I know that two bullets never make you fall. You are strong James.” He said smiling, but his smile faded after seeing James didn’t give a response and he see that his eyes red. “What’s wrong with you?” Did you—oh my god.” David sigh looking at James. “What will you do this time?” He ask know his best friend well. He know that James already wake up when Irene come to visit him.

“First, let’s get out from here.” James said and David nod. David out of the room to tell James’s men to get the car ready and tell the doctor that he will release now. After all ready, David back to James’s room seeing James already ready with his new clothe. They out of the hospital guard by his men. All eyes staring at James curious why such a handsome and hot young boy guard by many bodyguards.

 

James enter the car in passenger seat while David in driver seat. They drove off to his mansion faster. As soon as they arrived in mansion, many mafia leader from Asia came to see James. All of them bow their head to James while James just nod lightly and heading towards his room. He enter his room and throw his body in his bed. He cover his eyes with his arm.

“James, we have a meeting in ten.” Davis call James from outside his room knowing that his boss need time alone. But all of mafia leader already here to greet him and to talk something important. They can’t just shoo them.

 

Meanwhile in James room, he’s staring at his phone seeing a beautiful girl sleeping. He let out a smile staring at his phone, didn’t he know that there are a small tears that came from his eyes. He wipe it and stood up. He walk towards bathroom to take a shower. After that, he change his clothe to something formal but not too formal. He walk down the stairs towards the room where all of mafia leader already waiting for him to come. He take a long breath before enter the room. When he entered the room, all of mafia leader stood up and bow their head. James walk towards the main chair where David already there standing. He sit comfortably in his seat and tell others to take a seat.

“James, are you okay now?” said one of mafia leader from Japan.

“We already catch Gill’s brother. That bastard.” Said one of mafia leader from Hongkong.

“What should we do to him?” ask one of mafia leader form Thailand.

“Kill him.” Said James with his cold voice.

“Ok, I will the one who will finished him.” Said Junsu, mafia leader from Incheon, Korea.

“Junsu.” James call him moving his gaze to Junsu. “I will let you handling our field in Korea.” Said James make everyone look at him curious.

“W-what do you mean James?” Junsu ask didn’t believe what his heard.

“I will move tomorrow.” James said make everyone gasped, especially David.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter